Faisal : let's go. We all should talk to him.

Jannat : hmm.

Avneet : come on then.

All three went towards the vanity, and they met with the another and the biggest shock of the life.

Here Vaishnavi is waiting for Siddharth out side the Vanity bus. They consider that she was waiting. But no, her vanity opens on her fingerprint even if it's locked from inside.

So she opened it when Siddharth was inside changing his shirt.

His back was facing her when she went inside and all three were watching it was shocked like hell

Faisal : what the heck was that? Where is Siddharth if mam went in?

Jannat : I hope he is not inside the vanity bus.

Avneet : no way. (She said walking towards the vanity)

Faisal and jannat hold her hand and stopped her.

Faisal : wait avneet, we don't know if he is not inside, we should wait.

Jannat : yeah, she is owner of our company, we can't afford to make her angry on us at any cost.

Avneet : but yaar, what if he is inside the vanity, how can she go inside how dare she is? He is my boyfriend I love him. (She said in a very insecure voice)

Faisal : wait for few minutes here, we will get all the answers but remember who she is?

Jannat : yeah Avneet, she is Vaishnavi rao, and I guess we should find Siddharth he must be somewhere else.

Avneet : yeah maybe you guys are right. But I wanna wait for for a minute. (She is waiting outside of the vanity bus, her heart doesn't wants it but her instincts are saying that he is inside only)

Faisal and Jannat is feeling the same.

Jannat is rubbing her back trying to relax her somehow but with every passing second she is losing her control.

Stay tuned.