78

Siddharth : thanks didi, but I have my all stuff is in my house. (He is feeling awkward to shift here immediately)

Vaishnavi : okay, so I will send someone to bring it here na, what's a need to go there again?

Siddharth : didi, I am not used to with this luxury lifestyle and all and even I don't want to disturb your life. (He said being so normal)

Vaishnavi : are you mad or what? You will be used to with everything soon.

Siddharth : but didi...

Vaishnavi : you wanna stay at your that rental flat?

Siddharth : just for few days then if you want me to shift here I will come.

Vaishnavi : okay done, I will shift to that house till then.

Siddharth : what...no. (He immediately responds)

Vaishnavi : If no, then shut your mouth and bring your stuff here, even it's not needed Siddharth, we will shop for everything I promise. (She said placing hand on his cheek)

Siddharth : thank you didi, but there are some memories too.

Vaishnavi : okay I won't insist you to left your memories behind. But you know when mom dad passed away, I just promised mom's ashes that I will find you and took care of you like guardian so let me do my duty.

Siddharth nodded with a smile.

Vaishnavi ordered her gaurds to go with Siddharth and shift all his stuff here in Villa within one hour.

As per as her orders,

All his stuff shifted in Villa within hours.

Meanwhile,

Vaishnavi vacant her room for Siddharth and shifted to one of the guest room.

Abhishek : why are you leaving your room vaishnavi?

Vaishnavi : according to me, my room is the best in this Villa, and my brother deserve the best. So now onwards Siddharth will live there.

Sounds like now all her love is reserve for her brother.

Stay tuned.