25

Siddharth walks in.

Siddharth take a step ahead inside the cabin

Jannat : have a seat Siddharth?

Siddharth : thank you mam.

Jannat : Siddharth I wanna talk to you something really important. (Siddharth is sure that his plan works).

So he calls Avneet and put it on speaker to make them hear what they are talking.

Siddharth : yes mam say it. Don't be hesitated.

Jannat : so listen. (She hold his hand).

Avneet and Faisal watch it happening and they both starts burning in Jelousy, it looks like the plan backfired on them.

Siddharth : mam.. (He is hesitated and confused)

Jannat : since the day 1 I want to say it to you, that your presence have a unique charm I never felt before in my life, it was missing before you entered.

Siddharth : mam listen....

Jannat lean ahead and place her finger on his lips.

Jannat : shhhh... Let me complete first baby boy then you can speak up.

Siddharth gulped in nervousness and Avneet and Faisal are going mad, they both can't accept their crush fall in love with each other.

This is gonna be a mess.

So they got up and ran towards her cabin.

Jannat : do you think you are smarter than me, Siddharth, you thought you can make me Jelous like that. (She whisper in his ear).

When Avneet and Faisal entered in her cabin.

Avneet (in a Jelous tone) : what is happening here, Jannat?

Jannat : can't you see Avneet?

Avneet : this is workplace Jannat, if you didn't remember let me remind you.

Siddharth : listen Avneet...

Avneet : you shut up. (She is angry)

Siddharth : Avneet, Jannat mam used just our trick on us only.

Jannat laughed on them.

Jannat : grow up kids. This was stupid movie scene. And yeah Faisal we will go for a coffee this evening. Just you are me. (Said in a shy expression).

Stay tuned.