Characters 2

Vaishnavi  -

Owner of the Pride Automobiles, one of the richest personality in the world. She have total worth of 50,000 crore empire in her control. Her business is vast and settled in all over the world.

She is the biggest business trendsetter of India, but this made her arrogant and she didn't likes to talk to anyone.

Vaishnavi loose her family when she was 14 and take over business at 17 now she is 26 year old, in this 10 years, she gave her all to this business only.

And didn't waited for anyone in her life, she never fall in love for anyone ever. Except one, Abhishek.

That is not love yet, but Vaishnavi respect him a bit, he is the only one in this world can say anything in front of Vaishnavi.

She is short tempered and her anger is not less than Volcanic eruption. She can devastate anything in her anger.

She have no one is her family, so she didn't understand emotions.

Abhishek -

He is childhood friend of vaishnavi, he knows vaishnavi since the age 10, their families were family friends and after her family passed away in a tragic accident.

His family took a stand for her when she really need someone to stood up for her.

So vaishnavi never forget that and when she controls this business and make this company the reach the sky of the business.

She make Abhishek partner of 2 percent in the business which is 1000 crore.

Abhishek is the only stock holder in her business.

Abhishek is advisor of vaishnavi, he loved Vaishnavi but he didn't want to spoil his friendship with Vaishnavi. And one more reason always stops him. 🤫

He is 28 year old. And giving his whole life to expand this business.

He is the only one can talk to vaishnavi when she gets angry.

Stay tuned.