32

Avneet : you two done this soon? (She asked in deep disappointment because she knows she can have more romance if they get little late)

Jannat : yeah actually, mom dad is worried for me so I have to go back. By the way what we're you two doing here? (She asked curiously to know)

Faisal : how sweet you two are? You waited for us na? (He consider and answered himself)

Siddharth : yeah, we were waiting for you? So how's your date? (Try to change the topic)

Jannat : uhmm. Great.

Faisal : it's all because of you guys, thanks.

Avneet : but what we did?

Faisal : you did a lot for us guys.

Jannat noticing something.

Faisal : what happened? (He asked jannat when she was looking at siddharth)

Jannat : what is this siddharth? (Looking at that hickey mark Avneet just gave him)

Siddharth blush hard and try to hide it with his collar.

Siddharth : it's okay. Maybe any insect bite..

Avneet : am I look insect to you. (She said by fault and realise immediately but it's too late now)

Jannat : wait, what did you just said?

Faisal is shocked like hell.

Avneet : I mean..

Jannat : tell me honestly, is it right what I am thinking? (She said with narrow eyes looking at her doubt fully)

Siddharth is blushing hard which confirmed that they are right.

Avneet : guys, i like him you know, don't make a scene now. (She said blushing hard)

Jannat : come with me I wanna talk to you.

Faisal : me too.

Jannat and Faisal bring Avneet with them, siddharth felt awkward because they bring her only for something personal to talk.

Siddharth went behind them he is really curious to know that what they will talk to her.

Avneet : what's wrong with you guys, siddharth must be feeling bad.

Jannat : listen Avneet...

Stay tuned.