44

Shopkeeper understand that he didn't have the financial capability to buy this watch so he thought to make him feel embarrased to just make his fun.

He start playing a trick.

Shopkeeper : sir, if you are not carrying money then it's not an issue, you can pay using any bank card, we accept all bank cards. (Trying to trick him to make him feel embarrass)

Siddharth : no I will pay in cash only, I have cash in home so I will come back tomorrow. (He tried to step out of the shop feeling bad)

Shopkeeper : wait a second sir, at least listen to me. Let me do one thing?

Siddharth : what?

Shopkeeper : I will pack this watch and send my one salesman to you at your home, you can give cash to home from the cash you have at home. (Now he said in an insulting tone)

Siddharth : no sir, actually....

Shopkeeper : actually what... You beggar if you didn't had money then how you even dare to ask me to open Rolex collection, I know very well the person like you. (In a very arrogant and insulting tone of voice)

Siddharth : I am sorry sir, I had no idea that this watch cost over lakh.

Shopkeeper : get lost from here and yeah don't you dare to visit showrooms until you don't have money in your pocket. Now get lost. (He said pushing him out)

Siddharth walks out feeling so insulted and embarrased today his poverty makes him feel so helpless.

He thinks that he really didn't deserve Avneet, because he can't even buy a single thing for her she wants.

Siddharth have tear in his eyes when he saw Avneet, Jannat and Faisal coming to him. So he wipe his tears and smiled to them.

Avneet : where were you? You told me that you are going to washroom?

Stay tuned