Siddharth looked at Vaishnavi.

Vaishnavi : in these years, I didn't fulfilled any of your wish after having everything in my life, siddharth. (Said holding his hand in hers)

Siddharth : don't say like this didi. (With moist eyes).

Vaishnavi : wait... Now this is the time to do something for my brother. (She smiled at him).

Siddharth is confused he didn't have any clue that what she is going to do.

Vaishnavi : With a huge round of applause, please welcome on the stage the delight of my brother's heart.

The heart beat increases of Avneet and siddharth.

Avneet is looking at siddharth.

Vaishnavi : what are you waiting for Avneet, come... I am talking about you only dear. (With a smile she greeted her on the stage).

Siddharth and Avneet is shocked, along with her family and Jannat / Faisal too.

Nobody expecting that Vaishnavi Welcome her on the stage and introduce her to everyone like this.

Avneet can't believing it, she herself pinch her to realise that it's not a dream.

Vaishnavi : siddharth, go and bring her.

Siddharth : okay didi. (With a hardcore blush).

Siddharth came to her, looked at her family for permission both of her parents nodded in yes.

Siddharth ask for her hand.

And lovingly he bring her on the stage.

As much siddharth is happy right now, Avneet is in shock and nervousness, she is not ready to accept it that Vaishnavi is accepting her as siddharth's gf.

Vaishnavi : so, meet her .. She is Avneet Kaur Nandra, she works for Pride Automobiles as well. (She introduce her from the stage)

Avneet just smiled at her.

Siddharth is happy.

But this acceptance from Vaishnavi is something hard to digest.

Vaishnavi : oh sorry, she was working in Pride automobiles, now she isn't working for us anymore. (Change the statement eventually)

Stay tuned

What do you think what is exactly going on in her mind?