65

Faisal : Siddharth, when she entered in, won't you locked the door from inside?

Siddharth : I did yaar, I don't know how vaishnavi mam opened it?

Jannat : I know, it's a high tech vanity bus, it can open with her handprint it's possible. (She said according to her tech knowledge)

Avneet : but why, didn't she realised that it was locked?

Jannat : of course she get to knows that it was locked from inside else it was not needed to use handprint to open. (She said doubtfully)

Siddharth : what are you guys talking, why will she do that?

Faisal : we don't know why she is doing this, but Vaishnavi mam is really following you Siddharth that's a fact proved today.

Jannat : yeah I never heard them talking to someone this sweetly, not even with Abhishek sir.

Avneet : true but what is the reason? (She is feeling like her head will burst out)

Siddharth : relax avneet, there is nothing like you are thinking.

Avneet : tell me one thing honestly? And don't you dare to lie?

Siddharth : what?

Avneet : did she saw you shirtless?

Siddharth nodded.

Siddharth : but she told me it was mistake.

Avneet : ahhhhhhh. (She scream in frustration) I will kill her.

Faisal : avneet calm down if anybody heard we will be gone.

Jannat : yeah we should go back to home for now. We will discuss it later. Okay?

Avneet : hmm.

Siddharth : avneet, I still say you are thinking more than you should, she is Vaishnavi Rao, who am I?

Faisal : Siddharth try to understand, these rich girls can't love guys like us, but they won't mind using us like toys for few days, mind it.

Siddharth : enough is enough guys, she is our boss, we can't give character certificate to them on basis of one stupid incident. Forget it.

Jannat : okay okay calm down.

Avneet : I am leaving yaar, I am really tired today.

She left.

Everyone went to their residence.

Stay tuned