75

Everyone is listening silently.

Siddharth : so that's why he left me in shelter home? (He asked with tears)

Vaishnavi : yeah, he wasn't aware that I will control this business ahead.

Siddharth : but how do you get to know that I am alive?

Vaishnavi : after his death I get to know that he left you somewhere. (Said with tears in her eyes)

Siddharth eyes filled with tears.

Siddharth : I have a photo of my mother, wait I show you.

Siddharth takes out photo of his mother he had from childhood. And that's the last thing confirm that he is brother of Vaishnavi.

Vaishnavi : now If you still want more proofs that I am your elder sister then I am ready to go through any test, but I won't let you go anywhere now. (She said with tears in her eyes)

Siddharth can't hold his emotions anymore, he hugged her tightly.

Vaishnavi hugged her back, rubbing his back because as soon he hugged her, he started crying.

Because the pain of being away from his sister for so much years comes out now.

Vaishnavi : calm down. (She breaks hug and wipes off his tears)

Abhishek : why didn't you told me Vaishnavi about him?

Vaishnavi : I wanna be sure first, but yesterday I got his blood samples I was really nervous to send those samples for test but finally I got my brother back. (She said caressing his cheek like a loving elder sister)

Avneet is just trying to digest it for now.

Vaishnavi : and yeah, I guess Miss nandra and you (Abhishek) get the answer that why he is so special to me.

Abhishek : I am sorry vaishnavi but I had not even thought that he is your brother.

Siddharth can't stop sobbing.

Vaishnavi : hey siddharth, don't cry. (She said calming him)

Stay tuned.