16

Siddharth and Avneet reach his room.

The landlord is there only, he is preparing this room before Siddharth reach there to live

Siddharth came to this room, when it's completely empty and siddharth asked the landlord to provide him a mattress to sleep on floor.

But on Avneet's request as this Landlord Jaijeet singh is cousin of Avneet provide a bed and everything he needs to live comfortably here.

Siddharth : good evening sir.

Siddharth look around a room it's looking so beautiful and well managed more than he can dream.

Jai : good evening, I hope it's enough, if you want anything else Avneet di let me know.

Avneet slams her forehead because she told him twice to not to tell siddharth that she told him to do all this.

Siddharth : you know them, Avneet?

Jai : yeah she is my sister.

Avneet : jai, shut up yaar. I told you don't tell him.

Siddharth : but why? (He is confused)

Jai : oh yeah, I swear di I really forgotten that. (He said in apologetic manner)

Siddharth : okay now, I get it how I get this room with attached kitchen in my budget.

Avneet : siddharth, this room was vacant only and you need this, right?

Siddharth : but it must cost higher than I am paying. (He feels inferior complex right now)

Avneet : there is nothing like this.

Jai : I am sorry di.

Avneet : thank you so much for everything jai, you can go now. (In a taunting manner)

Jai left.

Siddharth : how will I return this favor now. (He said with moist eyes)

Avneet : it's my duty to take care that my friend is comfortable in his life siddharth, it was not a favor.

Siddharth take two steps ahead and hugs her.

Siddharth : thank you so much.

Avneet feels butterflies in her stomach she didn't realise that she should respond this hug.

Stay tuned

30+ votes