Now the Villa is fully decorated, The most famous and reputed business men's and women's starts arriving to register their presence in Vaishnavi's happiness.

Here our Hero managing the party for his heroine Vaishnavi.

Here is party host

Here is party host.

Vaishnavi : where is siddharth?

Abhishek : he is getting ready vaishu!!

Vaishnavi : vaishu and all, someone is seems in good mood today. (She said with smile)

Abhishek : I always behave good with you, it's you always behave a boss with me.

Vaishnavi : awwhhh, I will work on your complaints, where is purohit ji? (Pandit ji)

Abhishek : he is coming, but why you called them here?

Vaishnavi : you will get to know soon.

Abhishek : okay any surprise I guess.

Vaishnavi : yeh you can say that.

Abhishek : okay, come and meet the guests they all are waiting for you since so long.

Vaishnavi : hmm, till then you go and ask if Siddharth needs anything.

Abhishek : okay.

Abhishek went to Siddharth and Vaishnavi starts attending guests of party.

And finally,

Avneet along with her family and faisal and Jannat entered in this Villa.

The gaurds asks for identity on door, but vaishnavi noticed and let them come in.

Avneet : good evening mam.

Vaishnavi : good evening, you are looking so pretty dear. (She patted her cheeks lovingly). And so you all (smiled at Faisal and Jannat)

Jannat : thanks mam, it meant a lot when the compliment comes from you.

Vaishnavi : welcome to this party. And Mister and Mrs Nandra, you came it's really made me happy.

A' dad : I never know mam that one day I will talk to you this personally, it's like a dream comes true, I alwys considers you my god.

Vaishnavi : you are older than me mister nandra, so enjoy the party.

Avneet : where is siddharth mam?

Vaishnavi : Siddharth, by the way he is new boss on your company now. Wait I call him.

Stay tuned