The gunman's covered them and head inside the mall. This is the same mall siddharth visited before with Avneet and his friends.

Vaishnavi : so what do you wanna buy first?

Siddharth : a watch for my friend.

Vaishnavi : for Avneet?

Siddharth nodded with blush.

Siddharth : I will work hard didi and return all your money, but may I buy a watch today... Please...

Vaishnavi : that was so stupid siddharth, whatever I have is yours more than mine. So even if you want this whole place I can give you.

Abhishek : yes, because she is owner of this mall.

Siddharth is shocked.

Siddharth : didi, I will select and then I call you.

Vaishnavi : okay, till then I find something for you for tonight.

Siddharth nodded.

Vaishnavi went to men's outfit shop, And siddharth went to the same shop, the gaurds were following him, but he ask them to stay out of the shop, he came inside the shop, where that shopkeeper insulted him.

Shopkeeper recognized him.

But wickedly he thought that he will insult him again and vent the frustration of all day on him.

Shopkeeper : welcome sir... Please come in.

Siddharth : thank you. (Siddharth thought he didn't recognized him so he smiled at him).

Shopkeeper : what do you like to have sir, coffee or cold drink?

Siddharth : nothing, I just want a good watch for my female bestie.

Shopkeeper : okay let me show you.

Intentionally, he bring the most expensive collection of his shop.

Siddharth : wow this is beautiful

Shopkeeper : yes this is the best in my shop.

Siddharth : how much it cost?

Shopkeeper : if you wanna buy it then you have to sell yourself as my slave for whole life, and still this watch price won't be paid completely until your death. (He said in a very insulting manner again)

Siddharth : how can you behave like this?

Shopkeeper : security, throw him out.

Stay tuned