34

Siddharth POV

He came back to home but, he is so sad now even after having so loving time with Avneet but now he is feeling like that it all was a dream.

And it all was broken within minutes because he will never able to be the one which is perfect for her family.

According to her family, he is not even in count because he is living in a rent one room kitchen set.

He can't even give her a reputed life so why will they give her hand in his hand.

He is so broken, he is not able to think anything else right now.

He laid down on his bed crying.

This evening become the most beautiful evening of hi life, because he kissed the girl he loves and she love him.

But after few minutes only it become the worst as well because now he got to know the truth that they are living in the parallel lines, they can move together but never meet.

This is really heart breaking for him.
But he decided but if his father judge people from they are pocket value then he should stop it here only.

Because their destiny will never bring them anywhere and he didn't want Avneet stand against her own family because of him.

But as much as he is thinking about this it is just making him sad.

He slept now tears in his eyes.

Pov ends.

On the other side,

Avneet is so happy today, she feels like Conquer the world today. She got his love of her life, the boy she wants.

He is just like he always wish for he is sweet, definitely to be loyal. Cute and handsome at the same time. He is muscular but kiddish too.

Stay tuned.