43

Avneet : yeah I won't mind that but do everything in budget only. Okay? (She make her understand like a wifey)

Siddharth : okay madam.

Faisal : let's go now.

Jannat and Avneet shop for shoes, later for clothes, jewelry and what not.

They all three had lunch together and on lunch Siddharth was trying to ask Avneet that what she wants.

Jannat : I tell you Siddharth, she like watches!! Especially Rolex collection. It's so sassy bro. (She gave suggestion without thinking)

Avneet : jannat, I stop collecting them what are you talking yaar. You don't know me!! (She said to take out this idea from his head as she know how much it cost)

Siddharth didn't said anything and after having lunch, he went to the watch showroom and ask them to show him collection of Rolex.

He have total 8500 rupees in pocket. So he is confident that he can at least buy a watch for her.

Faisal : where is Siddharth?

Jannat : he went to washroom.

Avneet : yups. He must be coming let's wait for him here only.

Faisal : but washroom is that way, I saw him going to that way, I hope he is not thinking to buy a Rolex for you. (He understood)

Jannat : but it must be out of his budget.

Avneet : oh god, I told him that I don't want anything. Let's go guys.

Siddharth likes the one in the starting ranges only but still it cost over 1,12,000.

When shopkeeper told him the price he was shocked like hell. He can't believe it that it cost over lakh.

Now he can't even dream to buy it

Shopkeeper : you like it sir, may I pack it for you?

Siddharth : uhmm... Actually it's too costly for me I mean I am not carrying this much amount with me right now so I will come back and buy it tomorrow.

Stay tuned