18

Faisal and Siddharth started a conversation, it starts from company and came to their personal lives.

Faisal : so forget everything, you tell me how's your love story going on? (He asked teasingly)

Siddharth : love story? 😳😳 (he blush hard)

Faisal : everyone can see siddharth, avneet have a clear soft corner for you in her heart, and I can feel that in your heart too for her and even you confessed that you had crush on Avneet.

Siddharth : yes, I still have crush on Avneet mam, but nothing to take it further. (He said hopelessly)

Faisal : why? Because of uncle? (Her father - Amandeep Nandra)

Siddharth : her father?

Faisal : nothing.

Siddharth : tell na.

Faisal : seriously nothing.

Siddharth : okay now I told mine, it's your turn sir, you tell me what is going on between You and Jannat mam.

Faisal got up, he have no answer for that because there is nothing going on between Jannat and him.

She become a bit talkative since Siddharth joined the group else she had her own cabin and she was deep introvert.

Siddharth : what happened I guess I asked something wrong?

Faisal : yaar there is nothing between us!!

Siddharth : are you serious?

Faisal : yes.

Siddharth : I can't believe it. Seriously I felt like that you are dating Jannat mam, even I noticed that you were little jealous when I used to talk to Jannat mam.

Faisal : Siddharth, I like Jannat but she didn't.

Siddharth : oh. I don't know why but I think she likes you too.

Faisal : I am not in this conversation anymore because it's just hurts I know Jannat is career oriented person and we have no future together.

Siddharth : why are you saying this now?

Faisal : Siddharth, she even denied me for a coffee, do you think she will share a relationship with me. (Said sadly)

Stay tuned

30+ votes