24

Avneet : so Mr handsome, what we're you talking with Jannat?

According to plan, Siddharth replied before Faisal can.

Siddharth : why are you getting jealous Avneet even if Jannat mam and Faisal sir is talking with each other? (He said to tease Jannat)

Avneet : I should be jealous after all he is my bestie.

The jealousy is clearly visible on the face of Jannat.

Jannat : guys I have some work so I am in my cabin

Jannat : guys I have some work so I am in my cabin. (She walked to her cabin)

Faisal : may I know avneet what was that?

Siddharth : what happened?

Avneet : yaar, Faisal I am not hiding it from you because you accept it always that you love Jannat. So we are trying to figure out her emotions for you.

Siddharth : even it's working just look at them? (Taking fun of this chance)

Jannat is looking at them from the mirror wall of her cabin. They noticed that.

Faisal : guys what if it ruined my friendship with me I can't afford to loose her!! (He said in fear of losing her)

Siddharth : nothing will happen like that I can see Jelousy on Jannat's mam face. (He said happily)

Avneet : true Faisal, I was not sure but now I think this plan worth to be tried once.

Faisal : are you sure guys?

Siddharth : I am hundred percent sure.

Avneet : and I am agree with Siddharth.

Faisal : okay then.

Siddharth : Avneet, you just have to carry on like now you love Faisal sir.

Avneet : okay done.

Suddenly,

Jannat calls Siddharth and he went in her cabin. She sounds really Jelous and Faisal and Avneet hooks the hand and went to their desks from where they can see her.

Avneet : our plan is working Faisal. (Happily exchange high five)

Siddharth : did you called me mam?

Jannat : it's jannat I told you sid.

Stay tuned.