57

Seven days passed away,

Siddharth is feeling so depressed, he didn't talked to Avneet in these seven days.

They are staying away from each other.

Jannat and Faisal can feel how much it is hurting to them but they can't do anything, because they themselves separate their paths.

And there is seriously no way to do something.

After one more week,

Avneet and Siddharth both of them starts behaving little normal in front of each other.

Like they moved on to make each other feel better and ready to move ahead in life. But they can't forget those hold of hands, hugs, kisses or spending time together.

But Siddharth is doing his best in his work to become rich which is impossible for him but still trying in every way possible.

It's an award night today for PRIDE BUSINESS CHAIN.

And founder of PRIDE.

Vaishnavi herself coming to present awards this year.

Amandeep uncle is so excited and expecting that it will be the first meet for Avneet with Vaishnavi if she won any award.

Amandeep uncle and Avneet reached the auditorium.

They are earlier than the event start

Avneet called Jannat and Faisal to ask them where they are and in soft and low voice she asked that Siddharth is coming or not.

Jannat : don't worry, siddharth is coming with us only he is nominated in three category today so he should be there.

Avneet : yeah, be with him today I will be with dad only.

Jannat : don't worry we are with him you didn't need to worry much okay. See you.

Stay tuned.