81

Avneet went to her room, she didn't had food tonight.

At midnight twelve,

Her phone rangs, and it's Siddharth calling her.

Avneet picks up the call sobbing. He gets worried immediately as soon he picked up her call.

Siddharth : avneet... What happened yaar, are you crying?

Avneet got up from her bed wiping her tears and she hold her voice.

Avneet : no I was sleeping. (Still sounds sobbing)

Siddharth : you have a swear on me tell me the truth, are you crying?

Avneet : Siddharth... Please na. Don't do this to me.

Siddharth : meant you are crying but why?

Avneet : I don't know I am feeling so insecure now, Vaishnavi didn't like me  and why will she get ready for our relationship, you are her blood yaar. (She is upset)

Siddharth : Avneet, she is my sister but I got to know this after years today. Even I am feeling awkward here right now.

Avneet : Siddharth, this all is what you deserve, even you should be grown up with all this luxury too.

Siddharth : hm, but all I wish is you. I guess now your dad will get impressed with me.

Avneet : from your money.

Siddharth : it's okay na, so might be uncle like me now. (He is happy)

Avneet : but the financial differences between us become more, Siddharth. You are Vaishnavi mam's brother. A billionaire.

Siddharth : it's all belongs to my sister, and according to legal rights, brothers have no direct rights over the property sister earned. (He is trying to show her that he is still same)

Avneet : Siddharth, I know you won't ask anything but Abhishek sir is owner of 2 percent in pride industries. So vaishnavi mam surely gives you 2 percent ownership in business.

Siddharth : so what does only 2 percent matters?

Avneet : total worth of Vaishnavi mam's business is 30000 crore so 2 percent it 600 crore. 100 times more than my family worth.

Stay tuned