97

Avneet took revenge from Faisal of teasing but this is going to be on an another track.

Jannat move forward to Faisal.

Faisal : yaar, look she is smiling she lied to you I....

Jannat : she will never lie to me I know her so stop being over smart now, you are an idiot you should tell me before.

Faisal : what?

Jannat : that we are gonna spend time tonight. Yaar I should dress well. And see it's already 8:30... We should leave now I have to reach home back before 11.

Faisal is shocked, Jannat take it seriously and moreover she is happy to go and spend time with him alone.

Avneet is more shocked but happy that she made a good move for them.

Jannat : can we go now?

Faisal : yes... (Shyly)

Jannat : I see you guys later. Congratulations again.

Avneet : congratulations to you, and use protection I don't wanna be masi this soon. (Whisperz)

Jannat : I try. (In an husky tone)

Faisal : thanks avneet.

Jannat : for telling me?

Faisal : she knows why I am thanking her.

Avneet just laughed a bit and they left with each other.

Siddharth : they are lucky.

Avneet : true but we can be lucky as well tonight, what says? (In a seducing tone)

But before siddharth could answer, Vaishnavi called them.

They went to vaishnavi.

Vaishnavi : come with me, purohit ji arrived, we should take a guidance from them related to your relationship.

Both of them nodded.

Along with sidneet, vaishnavi and her (Avneet) family came to take blessings of purohit ji.

Purohit ji : god bless you my child.

Vaishnavi told everything about their love story to purohit ji and asked to suggest a good date for their engagement.

Purohit ji asked for kundali.

Uncle tell her birthdate and time to purohit ji.

Stay tuned.

A twist will come?
But a good one be ready?