38

After this one week passed away,

Avneet and Siddharth are normal now, Avneet is so loving and caring to Siddharth in every manner.

From his food to his dressing style, she take care of everything in his life. She bring some very stylish outfits for him on this Saturday.

It's a holiday of them, as it's Sunday and Avneet came to his room at 10 AM.

Siddharth just wake up with the door bell.

He open the door and Avneet hugs him with open arms immediately and walks in.

Avneet give a kiss on his cheek.

Avneet : good morning baby.

Siddharth : it's really a good morning for me today. (Placing a hand on his cheek where she kissed)

Avneet : aww you are so cute.

Siddharth : thank you. (Now he pulls her in and close the door before any neighbor notice her as everyone already talking about them around in his room's neighborhood)

Avneet : someone is looking desperate for something. (She said placing a bag aside and placing hands on his chest romantically and more seductively)

Siddharth : control baby girl, I just don't want people will talk about you that's why I pulled you in. (He said shyly)

Avneet : huh unromantic boy.

Siddharth : by the way what is in this bag?

Avneet : our breakfast, I thought you must be sleeping yet and see I was right so now we can have breakfast together baby. (She said so lovingly)

Siddharth : I am feeling so blessed that you came in my life because of you I feel so complete. But the fear is increasing everyday.

Avneet : fear?

Siddharth : yeah fear of losing you.

Avneet : shh 🤫. (She place finger on his lips) don't say anything negative like this again. We are forever.

Siddharth : thanks Avneet for everything.

Avneet : I do everything for us Jann, so you don't need to thank me at all.

Stay tuned