33

Avneet : I should go to him first.

Jannat : Avneet, please don't be a kid, tell us that what makes you ready to kiss him?

Avneet : what nonsense, obviously the reason is I love him.

Faisal : you gone mad Avneet, don't you know his financial status.

Siddharth felt bad as he is hearing from a little distance from them.

Avneet : guys I don't want to think all this right now, please I love him to be honest and I really don't think that it's wrong.

Jannat : okay you love him it's good even I believe you can't get a better boy than siddharth. But what about Uncle, I know your father, he allow you to be friend with me after he get to know my father is rich businessmen.

Faisal : yeah this same thing happened with me too.

Siddharth understand that they are trying to make her understand because her father won't accept him.

Avneet : guys, I really need time to think about it and right now my heart my brain is full of siddharth only I can't think anything else. I swear I love him. (She sounds blind in love)

Jannat : okay it's fine, but what about uncle, how will you introduce Siddharth with your father?

Faisal : yeah it will be seriously so insulting for Siddharth, he didn't know that your father judge people's from the pocket value.

Siddharth left with tears.

Avneet : I will fight for my love, I don't want money to be happy, I always choose love over billions. (She said going back to siddharth)

Jannat : listen...

Faisal : let her go. If she is sure it's good.

Siddharth wipes his tears and smile when she came back to him.

Avneet : so shall we baby?

Siddharth : hmm.

Siddharth remained silent in car and reached home. He didn't even said bye to her.

Avneet feels awkward but she thought he must be feeling shy.

Stay tuned