42

Jannat and Faisal were already waiting for them when Avneet and Siddharth entered with palms locked with each other palms.

This is really so romantic, holding hand is never will underrated moments for lover

This is really so romantic, holding hand is never will underrated moments for lover. It's a way to show how much you want to keep your partner protected.

Avneet and Siddharth went to Jannat and Faisal.

Jannat's outfit

Jannat's outfit.

Avneet : you are looking beautiful Jannat, you too Faisal, looking handsome!!

Both of them smiled.

Faisal : but we have no match with you guys, to be honest you give me husband wife kinda vibes.

Jannat : I am agree with him, looking at you can confuse anyone that you were dating from few weeks only.

Both of them blush.

Faisal : so from where we should start girls? Because I guess we two are here to hold your bags only.

Jannat : sure you are for that my baby.

Faisal : when you say it na, I feel like....(he stopped)

Avneet : feel like.

Jannat : yeah say it Faisal, feel like what? (Teasingly)

Faisal : I will tell you later. It's personal.

Jannat blush hard.

Siddharth : personal.... I see. (He tease them both)

Faisal : okay okay let's go.

Jannat : so we should starts with footwear section.

Avneet : yeah I want to shop shoes for siddharth as well.

Siddharth : avneet, please yaar try to understand I have shoes already why are you wasting your money. (He is not feeling good taking all the expensive stuff from her).

Avneet : Siddharth will you please shut up, we talked about it at home and we sorted right?

Faisal : what happened to you siddharth?

Siddharth : yaar I feel bad taking gifts from her all the time.

Jannat : so you gift her something too, what is the need to stop her if she likes giving gifts to you.

Siddharth likes the idea.

Stay tuned.