#68 - ENG ver: [KOFEng] To undertand me

Zang đây là tác giả và câu chuyện giúp độc giả nâng cao vốn từ tiếng Anh =)))

Nói zay chứ đợi t dịch lại tiếng Việt cx mấy ngày đó, với lại tui tiếng Anh cũng tầm trung thôi, chắc Destination B1 =))) Đợt này tui đang bận pack đồ nên các chap sẽ ra muộn nè.

Thôi các bồ gắng gượng qua chap này nha =))) bác nào thấy khó quá nhắn tui, t gửi các bác bản pdf cho mí bác vô google dịch.

~~~\\~~~

- Hey, France, I am wondering. - England said, hands playing with the lace on his shirt - You married me for your benefits, didn't you?

Upon hearing such a surprising question, Kingdom of France finally looked away from his book. England really wondered why he had the mood for reading at the moment.

- Where does this come from? - He asked.

He wanted to know why England got this thought? Just look at him, on their very first night as a married couple, he left his wife on the sofa alone. Of course, England could not feel good about that.

Yet, deep down, England understood they both truly loved each other. It was their ways of showing it.

- Is it not true? - Still, he decided to push Kingdom of France - There is no one else in this world can understand you like I do. I have been with you for too long that I can see what you do, what you want and need. You know it too. Marrying me is making things easier for you.

Benefits were many. Some came from money, some were about power and internation influence, some were earned through connections.

England knew what Kingdom of France desired. He was one of the strongest kingdom in the Europe, so what more did he want? Of course, he needed the last piece in his marvelous collection - his heart.

Kingdom of France stood up from his chair and walked towards England.

- You have just become my wife for half of a day and you confidently say that you get me. - The king of France played along - Oh dear Queen consort, perhaps you have thought too highly of yourself.

Kingdom of France grabbed his consort's chin and made England look up to him. He had always been attracted to the ruby red eyes shining with determination and wisdom of the smaller. While England found his partner's gaze overwhelming, powerful but loving.

At that moment, he knew, inside those calm, sun-colored eyes, there were schemes.

- Then let me show you a part of me.

The French monarch bent down to whisper words into England's ear. Whatever those were, they left the English king stunned with disbelief. Kingdom of France smiled mischievously and threw himself on the other side of the sofa.

- ... You... You are unbearable...

England only realised how shaking his voice was after struggling to state his thought.

- Why don't you try to see if you can bear with me?

Kingdom of France held out his hand invitingly. Although England felt the danger surrounding, he closed the distance slowly with caution.

England had done dangerous works before, so had Kingdom of France. Still, the French man was able to put him on guard.

Despite that, England climbed on to his husband's lap. Kingdom of France kissed back when England put his lips onto the French emperor's. Large hands touched his waist which made England frozen.