Hansol (_Helena_01)

Helena is just an average teen girl that is not too pretty or too ugly, just average. But she likes someone that's way~ out of her league and it's Hansol her best guy friend.

I was just walking to school and spotted him surrounded by girls all over the place, lately it's been so hard to get to him and it's Valentine's day too....ugh better luck-...I take that back there's no luck for me. I sighed at that thought and looked away and walked to my class but there wasn't anyone since it was so early, why not just put the chocolate in his locker I thought as I went over to his locker and put it through the little sliding chamber.

After a minute of stuffing it in with the other 20384 chocolate boxes I just walked back to class and found more people there so I sat down.

~

It was after school and Hansol didn't even talk to me once, usually he would come over and talk to me at least for lunch but this time he wasn't seen anywhere.

I was so disappointed that it took me to walk back home 15 minutes when it's just a 7 minute walk. I opened the door to my house and it was all dark, I looked around trying to find the switch but just gave up.

"Mom?" there was no answer until someone hugged me from the back and covered my eyes with a sleeping mask.

"Ah!-"

"Shhh it's me Hansol" I stopped my screaming and put on my derp face, hope the light didn't switch on.

"Why are you here??" I asked as he just kept quiet so I just did the same. He pushed me in a car and opened the window for me to feel the open breeze, I wonder where he's taking me??

~

"Helena~" I woke up to a soft voice and just mentally smiled to myself.

"Yeah..." I said as I sat back up from my car seat.

"Hold my hand..." I did what I was told to and came out of the car and I can hear waves.

He took off the blind fold and faced me to a beautiful sunset and a crimson ocean that is being reflected by the sun. I was just in awe until he hugged me from the back and hung his head on my shoulder as I admired the view.

"I want to tell you something..."

"What is it..."

"I like you Helena...ever since we've first met in Elementary, remember you protected me from the people who bullied me for not being fully Korean? You were the one I cherished and you were the one that liked me for me not for my looks or what country I was related to." my eyes widened at that fact, I turned around and a small tear fell from my eyes. No way, this can't be true...this was just a dream to me.

"I'm not joking with you" he smiled as he wiped off my tear.

"Soo.. what do you say, want to be my girlfriend??"

"I would love to be your girlfriend" I smiled as we both shared a warm kiss.

"And this if yours right??" he said as he broke the kiss and held up a chocolate box.

"How-"

"I always get one from you, your the only one that knows what kind of chocolate I like." my eyes widened and he just chuckled.

"I love you Helena..."

"I love you too"