Jeonghan (CapucineStevenson)

"I can't find watch...." Jeonghan whispered with a worn out voice as he laid on my shoulder. He's been looking for it everywhere in the building, house, and dorm but...heck, he couldn't find it.

"Did you check the practice room?" I asked as I fixed his messy hair.

"No..." he said as he slightly shook his head and got up.

"I'll go check" he said as I nodded and watched him walk away from the lobby and onto the elevator.

~

30 minutes has passed and Jeonghan didn't come back, I suddenly got worried so I stood up to see if he's still in the dance room until someone shouted out my name making me stop from my track.

"Capucine!!!" I turned around to find Aron from Nu'est coming up to me.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo Aron-sshi" I bowed as he smiled at me.

"What are you doing right now? And where's Jeonghan?"

"I was about to go up to the practice room since Jeonghan lost his watch somewhere" I said as he handed me the watch making me surprised.

 "I found it at the practice room. Give it to him okay? And from now on call me oppa, "Aron-ssi" is too awkward" he said as I nodded while he patted my head.

"Gomawoyo oppa" I grinned as we bid a good bye.

I turned around facing the elevator but instead I jumped as Jeonghan stood in front of me with a pout.

"What were you and Aron talking about?" he asked as he sat down on the lounge again.

"Nothing, and here's your phone. Aron oppa found it at the practice room and wanted to give it to you" I smiled as he took it and put it on as he hugged me.

"Are you jealous?"

"Yeah, you even called him oppa" I giggled at his childishness as I patted his head and watched him pull away and stare at me.

"Do you love me?"

"Yes"

"Good, because I will never let you go" he smiled as he laid a sweet kiss on my lips. Good ting no one was here at this hour XD