Wonwoo (Mocha48)

Wonwoo's P.O.V.

I was walking down the park with Moha as we held each other tight....her beautiful eyes looking up at me while her lips curved into a smile and I placed my head on her head smelling in her manly scent....wait....MANLY!?

I woke up and looked down....

"WHAT THE HELL, MINGYU!!?!?!?!??!" I kicked him off the bed and threw all the items near me at him out of rage for waking me up in the middle of heaven.

And guess that's the end of my dream...funny how a wonderful dream and go down to hell when I was sleeping the night while hugging Mingyu -_-

"AISH MWOOO~~" he shouted back and scratched his messy blue hair.

"Practice for me what late last night....I guess I fell on the wrong bed..." he yawned making me want to kick his face.

"Sorry to interrupt your little kitty fight but we need to go to school. GET READY!" Minghao shouted at us while he was struggling to put on his ties.

"Okay..." I groaned and went into the washroom to be greeted by two other guys brushing their teeth.

"Another dream of Moha???" they smirked at me and I nodded again...like everyday.

"Just confess to her! Goddammit!!! Your suffocating us with your "I'm not ready" attitude!" they nagged on and on until we got to SCHOOL! I had my ear phones on the whole time but they didn't even notice me not listening to them until...

"Oppa-deul! Annyeong~" Oh no...I faced Moha with a nervous smile, today I feel extra awkward and weird like I will be mortified in front of-

"Oh! Moha!" Jun smiled at her and went up to her with a grin.

Jun then whispered something into Moha's ear and somehow made her BLUSH!?

I became red as Jun left with the others and gave me a teasing grin and a thumbs up....what's wrong with them ??_??

"What did Jun tell you??" I asked a bit jealous of their close relationship. 

She turned her attention to the floor and didn't respond to me making me feel uncomfortable.

"W- why didn't you tell me.....you- you've liked me...." he said leaving me speechless...

Oh Jun didn't- 

That mother bible....

Moha's P.O.V.

I blushed crimson lava and I've never noticed the ground was so interesting in my life.

And then I felt his hands on my shoulders as he pulled my face up to see him smiling.

"I'm sorry I haven't told you earlier. I really do like you...cheesy or not straight to the point...will you do the honour of....being my girlfriend??" he asked making me melt in the inside.

I took a moment and I wanted to say yes but I was scared I was going to say the opposite because I do that when nervous...

I looked up at him and smiled as a sign as a yes and he hugged me in that instance.

"Thank you Moha...I love you..."

"I love you too" I blushed.

Meanwhile....

"Hehehe...Wonwoo did it"

there were 12 stalkers behind one big tree watching their actions...

"And it's all thanks to me~Now they need to buy me some hanu..." Jun laughed as they walked off to class.