Seungkwan (IGOT7SM17EARMY88)

It was another boring day without Seungkwan. Because of his debut he barely ever comes to school and it's not like before where we would hang out 24/7.

I sighed the 5th time as I literally looked like this -_- for the whole entire half of the school hour until my new best friend Ethen who is from ______ so we have a lot in common and there's only 2 other _______ in this school so we are quite special (hair flick).

"May!!!!!!!!!!" he shouted as he ran into me and swung his arm around my shoulder, yeah...he's tall and kind of harsh since he's also quite popular here. Known as those god sports guys.

"Hey, Ethen" I giggled as he dragged me over to the bench near the garden and was fiddling with his fingers.

"Hey...May..." he whispered, his voice barely audible.

"Yeah?" I brightly smiled at him as his eyes widened and looked back down. What's wrong with him? I mean...he's one of those loud and popular ones, not a shy one.

"What's wrong?" 

"Nothing...ummm, May. I've known you quite a while and I just want to ask you....to be my-"

"Oh hey babe! Wow, haven't been to school in a while" I jumped as a warm arm surrounded my shoulder, I looked back and found Seungkwan with a fake smile as he gritted his teeth through every single word.

I looked back at Ethen and his mouth was WIDE open like it was going to touch the ground any moment.

"Ethen-"

"We'll see you later. Thank youfor taking care of my girlfriend" Seungkwan rushed his words and pulled me away from Ethen and shoved me into the car.

'What are you doing!?" I finally shouted out at him as he glanced over at me and looked back at the road, tightening his grip on the handle.

"Don't be friends with him, you need to only look at me okay?" he said as I sat there for a moment thinking if he's jealous or not because he doesn't show that much emotions or thoughts.

"But he's my friend, and he's from ______!" I whined at him as he stopped at a parking lot.

"So? I'm your boyfriend I can say what I want to say right?"

"But you don't even go to school anymore"

"I do!"

"Yeah, like a couple times every two months" I scoffed as he let out a small sigh and looked at me with a puppy face that HE KNOWS I CAN'T RESIST.

"No no no no no, Seungkwan no" I looked out the window and every second he got another half inch closer to me until his face was in my way.

"Uh, fine!" I sighed as he hugged me tightly and pecked a kiss all over my face. 

"But! You need to admit your jealous" I smirked as he stopped and blushed with widened eyes.

"I- I wasn't jealous ha...ha...ha...I was just...warning you...to be careful of that boy..." he stuttered and every word his voice got weaker and weaker making me laugh at his stubbornness.

"Okay okay I'm jealous! But you were too close to the boy and that smile. You've never shown it to me!" he pouted as I shook my head.

"That's beause those smiles are only for FRIENDS! And the smile you see all the time is for only you! Get it?" I asked as he nodded while giving me another kiss.

"I love you May"

"I love you too" 

I'm happy I've seen him being jealous, goal accomplished?