Wonwoo (sashatrisa)

Ahhh~ Korean huh? Haven't been here in years and years. I walked out with my luggage to be greeted with a big big big big hug by...no other then my brother Joshua.

"Welcome back Sasha!" he cheerfully said as I hugged him back.

"It's been a long time oppa!" I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheeks which made him smile.

"Congrats for your debut too!" I smiled as he nodded and took my luggage to his car.

"We're heading to my dorm so you need to introduce yourself in front of...12 other people" he said as I nodded...feeling nervous in the inside.

I hopped in the car and Joshua drove off as my hands were getting sweaty. Wow, meetinf seventeen. That's unbelievable!

~

We soon arrived and we got up to the floor and he was opening the door to be greeted by...monkeys who were jumping up and down as they climbed up on him....-_- da hell?

And then they FINALLY noticed me which I bowed for respect as they giggled.

"Is that your girlfriend?" I recall..umm Dino saying that as I laughed behind Joshua as he held in his laughter.

"N- no...m- my sister..." he said as he burst into laughter with me which made him go red~.

"She's very pretty" the others said as they broke the awkwardness and made me blush.

"Now introduce yourselves guys!" Joshua said as he brightened up the mood and kept the others busy, man my brothers the best.

~

After a brief introduction they lead me to my room and I fell asleep right after because of the time difference but I couldn't help to think about Wonwoo. He was very nice to me and was less clumsy as the others which he's my bias so that just made everything in the inside go CRAZY!

Wonwoo's P.O.V.

Wow his sister Sasha is really pretty...thump...thump....thump...crap this is not meaning I just fell in lo-.

"Hey~ Wonwoo~" Woozi woke me up from my thoughts.

"Yes?"

"You were acting really nice around her..what's gotten into you~ You're always so cold and scar-"

"I will-"

"Okay I'm sorry..." he fake cried as he got hugs from the others who were glaring at me...what!? -_-

"JUST ADMIT IT!"

"No!"

"Guys, guys guys! She's sleeping, quiet down" Joshua whispered as he came back out of her new room which made us alert, dang it I forgot she was sleeping.

I don't like her....pshhh~ ha..ha...ha...thump...aish! Crap.

"I'm going to bed..." I whispered as the others nodded but right when I closed the door I can hear them teasing me. Ugh these guys.

I laid down on my bed and covered my eyes with my right arm as I tried to prevent my red face from showing.

~

A week has passed and I realized that I really did love her...and today the others forced me (violently) to confess to her or...they would kill me which was a way better choice but I still had this deep urge to confess and I hate that about me sometimes.

I groaned as they pushed me up to her as they all left while they were laughing at my awkwardness.

"Oh! What's up Wonwoo oppa" my gosh when she calls my name I swear my heart pounds like there's war going on outside.

I smiled as I came up to her and looked down at her mesmerizing features...the work of art.

"I need to confess something..."

"What is it?"

"I- it's that ummm I- I really like you S- Sasha...and I want you to be my girlfriend..." I smiled as her eyes widened, does she not feel the same?

I was getting worried because she didn't say anything for the past 50 seconds...am I just too anxious? I sighed as I was about to walk out but she grabbed onto my sleeve.

"I- I like you too...oppa" she said as she swept off my feet, I felt so happy that I almost bumped into our coffee table.

Sasha's P.O.V.

Wow...he likes me back. I blushed as he smiled at me.

"I love you Sasha"

"I love you too, Wonwoo oppa" I smiled as he gave me a kiss on the lips.