Hoshi (MrsByun92)

I've been Hoshi's little piano tutor and we play together but the most awful part is that I fell for him.

Today it's the day I'm gonna tutor him, it's already been a year and he's doing well.

"Hoshi-ah!" I shouted as I waited in front of his school, yes we go to different school's but we're still in touch with each other.

"Oh! Kyung mi-ah!" he came over to me and we talked for a couple minutes near the gates but I heard these stuff from the girls.

"Is she his girlfriend!?"

"She's so pretty~"

"Lucky~~"

"Wait! Isn't that the private art school uniform!?" And it made me embarrassed which I guess Hoshi noticed so he just took me away from the school.

"Let's go!" he exclaimed as he skipped to the practice room which made me laugh until he slipped and landed on his butt.

"Oh!....A- are you oka-...y haahahaahah" I laughed as he pouted.

"Help meh~" he cried as he had his two arms out.

"Okay okay" I laughed as I helped him up.

"You need to stop that" I said as I tried to hold in my laughter but I can't since I kept on replaying the scene in my head.

"What?" he asked as he looked at me with confusion.

"....Okay, anyways...we will need to do a duet together for our final supreme competition. You did well for all the other ones so you will be good with this one" I smiled as he put on a disgusted face.

"ughhh do I have too??~"

"Yes you have too~ Now let's get going!" I said as I pulled him with me to the practice room.

"Sit down!"

"But kyung mi~"

"No!" you scolded him as he slumped on it and pressed random keys on the piano.

"*sigh* I will do it with you"

"YEAH!!!!!" he swung his arms up and hit your head.

"Ouch.."

"Oh sodday" he said as you just glared at him.

After 3 practices it already became 7 pm but it was still bright outside so you thought of doing another round.

"Let's do one more time and then I can get you some ice cream." I said as he groaned.

"Fine." he pouted as we played it again, it was going good until Hoshi accidentally put his hand over mine on the last part which I do admit it is difficult.

I froze as he looked at me and blushed, he stood up and got his bags.

"I- I'm going..." he said as I blushed really hard and squealed in my head.

"AAh! Wait Hoshi-ah!" I shouted as he turned around and ran away from me but it got darker so it was hard to see but my vision was clear until he clumsy ran into the pole.

Ouch!" he fell on the floor and held his knee which made me giggle.

"Are you okay??" I asked as his widened again.

"Y- yea...I need to go-" I pulled his hands and he squatted back down on the floor.

"I have something to tell you..." I said as he nodded.

"I like you" I smiled as he hugged me and sighed.

"Me too, I thought you wouldn't like me because of my clumsiness" I laughed at that.

"Your clumsiness was one of the reasons why I fell in love with you" I smiled as he gave me a peck on the lips.

"I love you Kyung mi-ah"

"I love you too, Hoshi-ah"