Hansol (cuteyoucare)

I've been teaching this elementary school and it was the last day of school for the 1st graders.

Right now I'm walking over to Hansol's car as he waited outside with a big smile until someone tugged on my pants.

"Sungsangnim (teacher)" I turned around and crouched down to face a small boy in my class that I teach.

"Nae? What's wrong Josh (>_<)?" I asked as he shyly got out a small teddy bear.

"This is for you, you need to wait till I'm older so I can marry you okay?" with that sudden confession I missed and patted his head.

"Okay, see you in 2nd grade. Bye~" I waved and smiled as he did the same as he ran to his parents near him.

I looked at the teddy bear and looked up and jumped at the sight of Hansol only being a couple inches away from my face.

"Omo kamjagiya (you say when scared)!...AH OPPA! Why are you here!?" I shouted out as he turned around and walked away to his car with a poker face.

I followed his fast speed until I entered the car and watched his face.

"So...are you going to marry him?"

"Who?"

"That kid" my eyes widened as I smiled, turned into a smirk, and then a big laughter.

"Hansol oppa, you dumb. He's younger then me...by over 10- year- HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH" I laughed as he pouted and got off the car heading over to our house without looking back.

I walked behind him and gave him a hug.

"I won't marry him now stop being jealous"

"Only if you give me a kiss" I smiled as I kissed him on the lips as I felt his lips curve into a smile.

"I love you Hansol so stop being jealous okay?"

"I love you too...and okay"