the8 (zpejante)

I silently sat on the dining table staring at a Birthday cake. It's my birthday but my parents are away on their business like always and my friends are all busy with their BOYFRIENDS.

A small tear escaped my eye as I felt the cold air surrounding me as I turned on another light to make it brighter.

I wish that Ming Hao was here, but he's busy with his debut.

Ming Hao is my best friend but ever since he's debuted he barely ever came to school or to my house.

I sighed as I spun myself around the wheeled chair as I looked up at the ceiling in total silence until our door bell rung.

I lazily stood up as I went over and got the door to open to find the most unexpected visitor.

"M- Ming Hao! How are you here? What about practice?" I asked him with a surprised voice as he gave me a big hug.

"It's a break, now...Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to ______~ Happy birthday to you~ Woooooo~" he sang as I blushed red coral in front of him as tears were vividly shown in my eyes.

"Thank you!" I grinned as he smiled and came inside.

"Sorry I don't have a gift but I do have something to say to you"

"What is it?" I asked him as I sat down beside him on my couch.

"Ummm it's that I really like you...ever since I've became friends with you in middle school" he confessed as my jaws dropped, he likes me back!!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!" I shouted out as he cracked a laugh and gave me a hug.

"I'm glad...I love you ____"

"I love you too Ming Hao" I shyly said as he gave me a kiss on my forehead.

Best birthday ever right?