Woozi (seventeenftphan)

Flashback....

I have been bullied by these group of girls and boys, they video tape me of getting beaten up and be laughed at while they pointed their fingers at me with their filthy hands.

This has been going on for a long time and no one ever stopped them, they just watched from afar scared to approach me who was dying from pain.

 "People are pathetic, they can never be brave...they are just a nuisance to me."

That's what I've been thinking this whole time until this boy transferred to our class, petite, short and cute looking but I didn't give any attention to him since in my eyes he...seemed pathetic just like all the others.

And as always it's the free session and the teacher's out of class, you might be thinking like...wow that's a nice school but to me it's a no since it's the time of the day where the boys will be throwing things at me and the girls would whisper crap about me from behind which obviously people can hear  but they would just glance my way and pity me.

"Hey! Pig!" I looked at one of the guys, a stupid jock of school.

"What?" I asked as they smirked and got out their phones.

"Hey, will you sing a song for me?" the jock said as they started recording me.

"Clap for this pig that's going to sing~" the girls cooed but no one clapped except for the bullies.

"Clap!!" they angrily shouted as people started hesitantly clapping making me angry. I glared at the jock but something came in mind, I'll sing titanium pft they should die with my singing skills.

I'm actually good at singing, my mom used to be a singer so I've gotten her talent and she sent me to classes for a couple years so I do know better then just normal people listening to music.

I stood up glancing at the people who are looking sorry, smirking, and...angry? That transfer guy looks angry at me, meh whateves.

But I forgot I had fright of stares due to a trauma from before so I started to sweat as my hands were shaking.

I lost my sight and everything became blurry, I couldn't breathe and  I felt dizzy losing the lyrics of the song.

"Ohh~ Are you scared baby? Your shaking~~" they laughed as my eyes became wet as I clenched my fist.

"Leave here alone!" I looked to my right and with my blurry vision I saw the transfer guy Woozi pulling me away from the class as he dragged me outside as I silently let out my tears and let my stress spill out.

"It's okay, I 'm going to be here for you" he said as he made me delighted with his sweet voice making me calm down as he pulled me into his embrace.

Flash back ending...

I reminisced the days when we were in high school, I'm currently sitting down on the roof top of the hospital as I was crying my heart out. I got a news a week ago that Woozi won't be able to wake up again.

I covered my face and tried to calm down but nothing worked until a warm hand landed on my shoulder.

"Baby...stop crying. I woke up just to see you again and you can't be like this..." I looked up with my blurry eyes as I saw Woozi on a wheel chair looking thin and pale as he gave me a small smile with his chapped lips.

"W- Woozi..." I whispered as he pulled me into a embrace, he was awfully cold and was shivering, struggling to hold me but I hugged him back. 

"It's okay...I'm going to be here for you, forever" the same thing he said when we were in high school. I smiled in his neck as I gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"I'm happy that your alive, I love you so much that I was scared to lose you" I whispered as he let out a quiet chuckle.

"I won't die, only until the day when we will grow old together"

"I love you, Daleena" he whispered into my ear as I let out another tear, but this time...it was out of joy.