Dino (Tintina25)

I was walking with my boyfriend Dino as my phone rang. I took it and heard a familiar voice.

"Hey Kristina! It's your beautiful oppa ____ here and I just came off the airport so can we meet up at the _____ cafe?" you rolled your eyes as I heard one of the most annoying voice...brother's voice.

"Yeah yea, _____" I said with my lazy voice as he ended the call, I walked back to Dino as he was waiting for me.

"Oppa, can we go to _____ cafe? _____ is waiting for me" I simply said as he slowly nodded.

Dino's P.O.V.

Who's _____? I dropped Kristina off and saw a tall handsome man coming up to her with a big hug ad a kiss on the cheek as she cracked a laugh at him.

I angrily got out and went in my car as I turned it on and rushed home.

Kristine's P.O.V.

"Oppa can I"

"Go!" he assured me with a smile as I smiled back and rushed to a taxi.

After a while I got home, I rushed inside to find him sitting down on the couch which made me relieved that he didn't leave me.

"This is not fair"

"How!?" he shouted as he stood up and looked at me.

"Cuz he's my brother! You didn't even give me time to tell you" I pouted as he became red.

He sat back down with his face down this time so I went up to him and gave him a back hug.

"I didn't know...." he whispered as I patted his blue hair.

"It's okay if your mad, I didn't mind it cuz it shows me how much you love me" I grinned as he turned around and smiled.

"But you have to know that I will love you no matter what."

"Okay, I love you Kristina"

"I love you too" I said as he gave me a light kiss.