s.coups

Before I left for Korea I had some time for my best friend, seungcheol. Our mothers were really close so all four of us went to eat jajangmyeon and tangsuyuk, exchange presents at a cafe, and play around at our school...for the last time before we left.

I've already had a meet up with him and my friends but he was especially special to us.

We were full and had cleared some tear stains from crying in the cafe but only to freshen up I pulled him oitside of the cafe to hang out.

We had nothing to do but I enjoyed his presence and a last question popped up. The question Ive always wanted to ask.

"Hey seungcheol. Lets play truth or dare"

"Sure"

We asked few boring questions and u felt the urge to end it with that question.

"Do....you like anyone?" i asked at my turn as he played with a piece of twig that fell from a old tree that stood beside us.

"As friends there are but like...no"
I didnt feel broken. I just nodded making it awkward, if was still fine if he didnt like back. After all he never had a crush on any girls or even got a long with much or flirted in any way.
"_____! Seungcheol!! Lets go home!"
No, not yet. I only have 5 days left and this is going to be my last friend im going to hang out with.

"NO...uhh....can be play at our school? Please?" we both protested as our moms looked at each other and smiled.

"Sure"

We spent that time there talking on the swings and running around the places where i havent been in a couple years. Whether it was the dinasour area, the fairy tree, or the walnut tree me and my old friends used to play at.

We both took pictures, exchanged small flowers to keep, laughed and smiled. I knew it would be the last of me going to this school, playing, talkng, and watching the nature but no matter how much pictures i took in my head. I knew it will never be so clear in my head.

Months later

Its been months since i left. Maybe 3 or 4 months. My friends have been busy and we all fell apart but i still stayed to talk at least for 5 minutes. But somehow this week ive been really busy that i didnt check my messages. I went on to my computer and my heart pounded.

"Now that I think of it, I remember one of the last things we talked about-the time you asked me who I liked during our time outside the cafe... I didn't tell you, although I actually always liked you. But it's too late. I never told you or anyone else."
Seungcheol sent me a messages. I somehow knew it since everyone thought we were too close for boy girl friends.

My parents and theirs are always happy about us and joke about "future marriage" since...i dont know...kindergarten? XD
He's always been there for me and I just adore him (keke 아낀다).
When im sad he sent me a long summary to cheer up.

He shares news good or bad about school and threatens when i tell him about mean kids at my new school.
Maybe...we'll meet next summer.
Maybe...we would be in contact for a long time.
-----------------------------------------------
Okay now. I might make a part 2 later...erhhhh this is not an idea but i just wrote what actually happened to me. So that includes the message too.