the8 (xann_iex)

I was walking to my school to find my friend Ming Hao sitting with his friends. I happily walked up to them as they greeted me with their cute smiles.

"Now why did you guys call me? It's only Saturday and school is surely not open today" I said as they all made eye contact and ran away out of the school gates...except for Ming Hao.

My mouth was literally open because they all left without saying anything, I looked at Ming Hao for explanation but he didn't help...he walked away as he gestured me with him.

I groaned in curiosity  as  rushed over to him who was running into the school and disappeared somewhere new.

I looked around the place until I found a small candle in front of me, I looked beyond that and it lead all the way the the bright gym. I walked inside and found candles making a big heart shape and glow sticks on the giant walls spelling out...ummm....will....you...be...my...girlfriend...WHAT!?

I had tears in my eyes as someone's arms surrounded my waist, I turned around and looked at Ming Hao.

"Yes!" I shouted out as I immediately gave him a hug.

"ahhaha, I'm happy that you said yes. I love you Annie" he whispered into my ear as I blushed red.

"I love you too, Ming Hao" I shyly confessed as he gave me a sweet kiss as we were in the middle of the lit candle heart.

-------------------

I'am so sorry if my stories has gotten shorter but there's so many incoming requests and I hate it to make you guys wait so I'll try to get them longer. Sorry!