S.coups (snsd09)

It was the day, the day I will finally see Becca after her accident and the period of time of her coma.

Why I'm seeing her after this long is because her parents didn't want me to see her in that state, they knew I would cry and Becca always hated me crying in front of her.

I stared blankly at the door of her room and flinched as it opened, I took a few steps back as her parents came out with a tired face and red eyes obviously from the crying.

They gave me a warm embrace and I can tell what they were trying to tell me through that skinship...

"Don't worry...she'll remember you someday..." I gulped down the painful lump from holding back my tears at that sentence.

Yes. She's got into a big accident and she doesn't remember anything.

"Please bring her back..." they whispered as they left with a reassuring smile.

I stayed at the same spot, I couldn't move. It hurts so much.

I peeked in when I got myself back from the tears and she was staring out the window...the place she's been so familiar with is now new to her.

I can tell that she was confused, frustrated, and hurt. Confused because she can't familiarize anything that was once important in her life. Frustrated because she wants to remember but her efforts are not strong enough. Hurt because she feels alone in this world, different because of her memory lose. And I'm here to change all that into something pleasant.

I walked in and faced her with the smile that she's loved the most, she looked at me...those loving eyes are now gone and was replaced with a frown and the annoyed ones like it's saying "great. Another person I can't remember".

I walked up to her and smiled again.

"A- are you...s.coups??"

"Yes! I'm your boy- I mean friend...s.coups" I grinned...it hurt so badly to say the old things again.

I could tell...behind that grin was the most hurt expression ever. How hurt he would have been to face his girlfriend that can't even remember HIM.

I gave him a look full of pity as he sat next to me on the chair.

"It's okay...my parents told me your my boyfriend." I said as he just nodded looking down as tears streamed down his face.

And at that moment without any hesitation I hugged him. To feel so familiar with his warmth, his scent, and most of all his presence.

I looked down as I knew my tears weren't going to be held back anymore.

She hugged me, I hugged back.

Even if it seems to be a LLLLLLOOONNNNNNGGGGG way to ever get her memories back.

Maybe she won't remember any of it in the end...

But.

I will always love her.

No matter what kind of obstacle faces me, whether it's the scariest, biggest, highest, or even the most impossible one.

I will always be there for her as she will always be there in my sight.

"I love you Y/N....and always will.." I cried out with my now raspy voice. Even if it's too quick and she thinks I'm a creep.

I will always say those three words for her.

I jumped at those three words, I'm supposed to be creeped out and even more frustrated at him for confusing me even further....but it felt so right and so pleasant that those words came out of my mouth on it's own.

"I love you too..."