Joshua (bammeup)

I was just sitting down in class and watching my watch tick every minute, I glanced at the teach as I tapped my foot silently. Summer breaks going to start in minutes and I want to spend it with Joshua, my best guy friend.

After the bell rang I ran out and waited for Joshua as he came out and grinned at me.

"Do you know what day it is?" I asked as I followed him to his locker as he got out his light/empty back pack.

"Hmmm~ last day of school?" I pouted as I pinched his cheeks.

"Oouch!-"

"It's the day we go to the beach!" I pouted as he just chuckled.

"Hehe, I'm sorry Bami...let's go get changed and then go" he smiled as I nodded. We separated to our own houses, I wore a simple sleeved dress and tights. I rushed outside but Joshua was right in front of me so I almost crashed into his lips if was just looking down the whole time.

"H- hi..." I stuttered as I created space so he wouldn't notice me blushing really hard.

"H- Hey...let's go" he said as I nodded and jumped in his car as he drove off. I felt the cold breeze from his window which made me doze off if it wasn't for Joshua.

"We're here!" he shouted which made me jump and hit my head on the roof of the car.

"Ouch~" I whispered as Joshua laughed.

"Clumsy girl..."

"Hey!" I shouted as I hit his arm.

"OW!" he pouted as we got off and went up to somewhere to sit on as he crossed our arms and stuck out our tongues at each other.

~

After we settled down I was admiring the view until I noticed that Joshua was staring at me.

"What?" I asked him as I looked at him who was staring into my orbs.

"Nothing..." he smiled as re zoomed into his business, staring at my face.

"Come on what do you want to say?" I asked as he just smiled and gave me a hug.

"Should I really say what I'm thinking right now?"

"Y- yeah.." I said as I blushed coral red, what's going on?

"I love you Bami" he said as I broke the hug by pulling him away and looking into his serious and sincere eyes, he's not joking.

"I would say that I love you too Joshua" I smiled as he crashed his lips on mine as I can feel his lips curve into a smile.

"Best summer of my life" he whispered as I laughed in between our kiss.

"I will never forget today..."