Hansol (i_am_sparticles)

"_____ air line lading in Korea in 5 minutes. Thank you for traveling on our air line" the announcer said in different languages but I didn't care, I just wanted to get off and just go for the audition to the pledis entertainment.

I got off the plane and hurried off but I had no idea of where I was going so I looked at the map again and again until I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry..anni...jwesonghabneda (sorry in a formal way)" I said as I picked my bag up from the ground.

"Haha it's okay, you can speak English" my eye widened at how fluent that person was so I looked up to find a handsome guy.

"Sorry" I smiled as I got up from the ground with his help.

"No problem" he smiled as he coughed and took his hand away from mine.

"A- I'm a little lost here so can you please help me of where this is??" I gave him my paper with a little drawing that one of the people there at the entertainment drew for me.

"Oh! We're going to the same place! Let's go" he said as I just followed him, is he auditioning?? But how he's dressed and everything seems like he's an idol....oh whatever that's not my point!

~

After 10 minutes of silent walking we reached the place and I entered.

"Now you go straight over there and you see that red door? Yeah that's the audition room. Now I need to go so bye!" he said as he jogged somewhere else but I was distracted by the line of people.

"Thank you!" I shouted as he just waved his hands as a goodbye. Aww I want to meet him again....

~

After the auditioning the people's faces looked happy and they said they would call if they accept me.

I rushed out of the room and just looked at my watch until I spotted him with...200 other guys with him.

I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder.

"Thank you for helping me, if it wasn't for you I would have been late for the audition" I said as he smiled.

"No problem" he shook my hand and went on this van until something burst into mind. Seventeen, Hansol. Oh~ so he is an idol....I want to meet him again. I thought as I felt paper in my hand, Mwoji? I opened it and found a phone number which is Hansol's.

I smiled as I typed something "Hello, my name is Paige. I'm truly thankful of you helping me" and sent it to him.

Hansol's P.O.V.

"Owww~ who's that girl~"

"A GIRLFRIEND!?"

"She's very pretty."

"Look your blushing!"

"Hhahahahaa"

"STOP THAT GUYS!" I shouted as I cover my face with one hand and looked outside until I got a message. I looked at my phone and saw the girl and she sent me...another thank you.

"Ah! It's her~" I glared at the guys and hit them. My gosh they need to stop making me more interested in Paige.