Hansol(sickhaylukas)

I moved to a new house and to a new school. I was setting down the boxes and cleaning up. When I finished I sighed as I looked out my big window and heard boys shouting and laughing so I looked to my right where the play ground is and found like 13 boys there but there was one who was staring at me....weird...and they have the same uniform as me, well of course the boys and I have the girls but their logo is the same as mine. I'm going to the same school as them? Wow 13 kingka's in one school.

~

It's the evening and I came back up from eating and sat on my desk that's right in front of my big window and just read my book until someone turned on the lights on and that part of the house is facing mine. I looked up in curiosity and found him, the guy that looked at me from before. He stared at me and smiled so I did the same. 

~

I woke up from the sounds of my annoying alarm clock and wore my uniform and went down to the kitchen to grab a toast.

"Bye honey! Do a good job in school!"

"Ok Bye! Umma!" I shouted back as I ran out of the house and rushed to the school, don't want to be late!

I entered the school and found girls surrounding people...probably the boys I saw at that time and the guy that lives in front of me.

I walked by and gave the secretary my reports from the other school, she smiled as she told me to go to a class A 2. I walked up pretty nervous and waited outside until the teacher gestured me in.

"Hello, my name is Elysse and I hope we can get along well" I smiled as I spotted most the boys in this class...and the guy that lives in front of me. He was just smiling at me.

"Okay nice to meet you Elysse, now you may sit beside Hansol. Hansol please raise your hand!" the teacher said as I looked around to see the guy holding his hand up, I walked up to the empty seat and sat down as I looked at him for a second.

~

Class ended and he came up to my desk.

"Let's be friends, Elysse. Come join me for lunch!" he said as I looked up at him from my bag.

"Ah~ Sure!" I smiled as I followed him to the cafeteria and his friends were all giggling as I sat beside him. What's going on?

I just shrugged as I ate my lunch or more like eating up the glares from all the other girls but...meh whateves.

~

We've soon finished school and I was thinking of how amazed I was with Hansol, he was very nice and fun to be with...did I fall in love?

I was walking back home and I can hear giggles and hitting noises coming from the back until I turned around to find the 13 boys altogether except Hansol was being pushed in front of me so I stopped walking and crossed my arms.

"What are you guys even doing?" I asked as they widened their eyes as they looked at me.

"Uh..Ummm Hansol needs to tell you something...gotta go bye!!!" they shouted out as they pushed Hansol into me and left running away while they seemed like hungry monkeys.

"Hansol...what do you need to tell me??"

"Uhh...ummm I- I like you...that's what I wanted to tell you, I know you won't feel the same..." he said as my eyes widened, he likes me back.

"...Bye-"

"Wait! You haven't even heard my answer!" I said as I ran up to him.

"What answer?"

"That I like you back" I said as he gave me a big hug.

"I love you Elysse!"

"I love you too Hansol" I smiled as he gave me a long kiss that I would never forget.