Korean school

IZ HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!! I'm put into a program for foreign kids to learn more about korea while skipping some classes of your actual class like I skip language and history and go to the program class. 

The KSL (korean second language class) program teacher gave me some tests and she said I did well then expected of a student who has minimum knowledge of korean and korea since I don't really learn korean other then just reading some books and memorizing the spellings.

The teachers think I will do good and will be put into full time in my own class in no time but you never know how long I will take.

First day: I came back crying making my mom freak out. THE BOYS ARE A GANGSTER! So rude and have no manners. I really didn't want to go back to that school and was so afraid of it.

Second day: MUCH BETTER! The KSL teacher was nagging at me of how I spell the letters wrong and just write like I'm almost drawing?? But she got me to memorize the things but it's not my fault that no one taught me any of this! The last time my mom took time to teach me the VERY basics is when I was 4-5 and that's it. She left me alone from then on. 

Third day:..........the boys. They fight and kick each other while shouting at each other while the teachers are gone for a couple of minutes. SAVE ME. Heck, NO I'M NOT GOING BACK THERE! These guys are swearing at each other and anytime their going to flip their desks since they are so rude to the teacher.

I'M.NOT.GOING.BACK.

P.S. Near the school is a school supply store and I found exo erasers (exodus)??? uhhhh okay? AND THEY HAVE MUSIC TOO! Like the other class had BTS I NEED U!!! XD buhahhahaha and the school gives out food. Good but I dun have appetite O_O