seventeen confessions

These are extremely cheesy and they don't make sense........so try not to read all cuz you will HATE! In the comment sections -_- (and dont ask why i made this). I had a hard time coming up with imagine idea's so....might get rid of this. Scared you guys will hate it XD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mingyu: I'm a tall guy, you're a short girl. Every tall guy needs a short huggable girlfriend and your perfect for that role and plus, you stole my heart too, right?

Woozi: Who ever touches my girlfriend!....I will whoop their ass. *death glare piercing through the hearts of the other guys*

Vernon: Yeah I'm a halfer. But I don't mean it as in being mixed in between two countries but because the other half of my heart is with another person and I'm not full anymore. But don't give the other half back to me, keep it and I'll keep yours.

Jeonghan: Who ever said that pretty boys can't be bad? *prettzay smirk*

S.coups: Handsome boy, pretty girl, meant to be. I know you love me so don't say anything but just believe me and I will court you for the rest of your life.

Seungkwan: I'm gonna be the best boy you'll ever see in your life so you better accept my confession *fair flick*.

Hoshi: *embarrassed stare* Hey....wanna....go out?? For a date- I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE AHHHHHHH!

Dino:.......Maknae on top needs a princess and your perfect. So? Will you be my queen on top?

The8: *dances in front of you and points out in his dance his confession with a *--->* and a *<------* with a *<3* *

Joshua: I+you= perfection. So~ Be my other half?

Jun: Sorry I can't be your friend....but! I can definitely be your boyfriend!

DK: I'm starting to fall in love with an angel....and that angels you!

Wonwoo: I'm cold on the outside....but I'm warm in the inside. But your warm on the outside but went cold stone on the inside. We have each other to be completely warm without shivering.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goodbye world. Now I died of cheesiness and and stupidity.