5

Another chapter? Already??? Yes, in celebration of my puppy and niece's birthday today, why not?! Again, totally not two chapters ahead already 🤣 Also, please read the A/N at the end of the chapter for an important question regarding the story's future.

********************************************

Your heart felt like it was going to beat out of your chest as you scrubbed viciously at the pink saliva oozing across your skin and wafting it's disgusting pheromones up at your nose. You've never been more disgusted with anything you've seen in Hell than this. You've never felt as violated as you do right now...

Mister Vox and Velvette didn't even stop it. They didn't even acknowledge it than to roll their eyes! They just let Valentino put his nasty tongue on you as if he's done this before. And sadly, you're pretty sure based on how delighted he seemed to do it that he has done it before. You'd feel bad for the others, but right now all you can feel is horror and disgust at how this just won't come off!

Your skin feels like it's going to start flaking off as you scrub and scrub and scrub away with paper towels and soap, until finally all you can see is your now pink skin. Even then, a shiver still rakes down your spine as the phantom feeling of his tongue dragging along your skin still replays in the back of your mind.

Why you? Why does he have to be so fascinated by you? Didn't he and Mister Vox have some partners with benefits thing? Why can't he be his slimy self with your boss then instead of you? Now you feel even worse for Angel knowing he has to put up with much worse though...

Your heart threatens to leap into your throat now that you've finished cleaning off the Porn Demon's vile saliva, because you know you have to go back out there. You can't just run away from the table, because Mister Vox has you taking down the entirety of his and their schedules for the rest of the month. He'd probably get pissed if you just left like this.

You splash some cold water against your face, hoping the cold chill will steady your nerves for your inevitable reencounter with the perverse Porn Demon. With a deep breath to steady your heart too, you turn to go back out and either face your boss's temper at last for running off, or Valentino's continued harassment.

That itch in the back of your mind that always acts as a lifeline comes back when you grab the doorknob. Even the hairs on the back of your neck stand in warning, a warning of what you aren't sure but you're sure you're about to.

You just didn't think it would be the moment you unlock and open the bathroom door, finding yourself face to face with the pimp who licked your arm minutes ago. "There you are sweet little creature! You had us worried."

Your hands are seized before you even have a chance to back away from Val, his lower pair of hands propped on his hips as he grins wickedly down at you in a way that has the warning of run screaming louder in the back of your mind.

"Valentino--"

"What the hell are you doing, Val?" Just as you're yanked out of the bathroom by the moth man, you hear your boss's voice from down the hall. Your racing heart calms, only slightly when you look down the hall to see him standing with his hands on his hips and an annoyed look on his face/screen. "I've got a pissy princess and king out here pissing me off because of that show you just put on." Princess and King?

"Tell them to fuck off!" Valentino pulls you in closer to him, taking a hit off a cigarette and letting its smoke spill from his opened smiling mouth towards you to turn your stomach in disgust. Your lunch is threatening to come back up, and you'll be sure to aim for Valentino.

"You're messing with our image, Val." Vox stalks towards the two of you, a forced smile on his face before he grabs at Val's hand that easily can hold both of yours in it like you're a tiny little bug. "I normally wouldn't care what you do with my employees," You care what he does! "But you're causing a scene that Hell's little savior princess could use against us."