11

Content Warning: Non-consensual drugging

*

You soar through the air, cutting Valentino's path off and forcing him to redirect as you for the first time feel powerful in the presence of the Porn Demon. Every time he tries to get ahead, you easily zoom past him. His speed is nothing compared to yours, he can't get far before you've twirled and cut him off.

And he's pissed about it. You can see it, you're the only one who can see it up here and you're so goddamn proud of yourself to know that you're the reason he's losing his calm facade that Vox reminded him to keep before you leaped off the balcony.

The crowd below keeps cheering too, every time you cut Valentino off or perform a technique that he can't perform with those massive wings of his. He doesn't have the agility, they're too big for the kinds of cuts and turns and twirls that you're pulling.

You hear through the rush of wind past you Valentino's frustrated yell you've come to know by now, so you tuck your wings and allow yourself to plummet back towards the slow moth. "It's okay, I can teach you how to be flexible in the air, Valentino."

Valentino lights a cigarette, taking such a harsh hit from it you're sure his lungs must be filled with nothing but the smoke, before blowing it out towards you.

You laugh, easily dodging as chains form on a direct path towards you. They shoot past you, an easy challenge to avoid after all the training with Alastor's shadowy tentacles chasing you through the sky. "Is that the best you've got?"

"Bitch, I will OWN YOU before this day is over!"

"Bitch, do you really think Vox would let you?" You flutter backwards past Valentino, easily dodging a smack from his lower arm. You fold your arms behind your head, no worry in mind that Valentino will catch you up here. "And even if Vox wasn't in the way, do you think you'd be able to catch me?"

Valentino lets out another angry yell as you dive, laughing at the angry moth man's fury that only you get to witness and enjoy up here. This is your moment. This is your chance to put him in his place, since he's spent so many decades treating other souls so much worse.

You continue to dodge and twirl and pester the hell out of Valentino as Vox continues his show down on the ground below. Val's getting sloppier, letting his temper show in his flying, and you can't help yourself from helping him make a bigger ass of himself.

You retract your wings, letting yourself plummet since you know Valentino will try the same. But he can't hide his wings, the way you can. They're still going to drag him and keep him from keeping up.

As the ground rapidly approaches, you let your wings free once more to pull up just above the crowd, spinning to see Valentino trying to pull up far above but wavering in his pattern. Maybe if he used his wings for more than an overcoat, he'd be better at this.

Although, thanks to your last week of practicing flying with Lucifer, you know enough now to know that Valentino waited too long to try to pull out of the dive. Your body moves on its own, wings flapping hard to reach him before he can slam into the watching crowd.

As much as you hate Valentino, you can't let him splat on the crowd like a bug on a windshield. You block Valentino, trying to ignore the disgusted rolling of your stomach from the smell of cigarettes and nasty cologne as you flap your wings hard and push him back, so he doesn't drag you down with him.

Fortunately, it works, and you cringe as you feel something dripping on your wing. "Right where I want you, you bratty bird." You shriek when sharp teeth bite down on your already sensitive wing, ripping away from the asshole who you just saved from splattering himself on the ground at lightning speed and rocketing back up into the sky away from him.