12

I might as well just assume at this point the goal is getting smashed every time. FEAST!

*

You glare at your phone screen, if only your glare could wipe the images off Sinstagram. But no, the internet is forever, and you hate that there's proof of just how out of it you were last night. You liked Cherri Bomb, she's a ball of energy, but did she have to take a picture of you two up on that table?

Did Angel have to share a picture of you on Lucifer's back, as the short king as he calls him obviously struggles with getting you to drink from a bottle of water.

Did they HAVE to tag you in these??? Mister Vox SAW THEM! You know he saw them, because he texted you this morning before you woke up to breakfast with Lucifer, telling you not to come in today because he knows what Valentino did. He knew that his partner drugged you, and all he could give you was a take a day off?

You're rightfully pissed at Valentino, but you're pissed at Vox too. Because you saw that picture Velvette posted last night too, of him and Valentino making out in the background of Velvette's selfie around the time when Val's drugged bite was starting to hit you. He was more focused on fucking his partner than he was about his "rising star" being drugged by that same partner!

You look away from your phone finally as your bed shakes, eyes landing on the sleeping king on the other side of the bed to make sure he doesn't roll off the bed. You feel bad for him, because he obviously slept horribly last night on your couch, but you can't deny you're happy with him at the same time.

Lucifer obviously didn't want to sit on your bed, he obviously didn't want to breach some invisible barrier he no doubt had in respect for his ex-wife. But he did, and he's sleeping on his stomach on just the other side of the bed from you now, and you're proud of him for overcoming that barrier of his.

He crashed hard almost as soon as you finished drinking your tea he made for you, so you figured it's only fair if you watch over him since he did the same for you last night while you were drugged and unable to take care of yourself. Besides... He is undeniably handsome when sleeping. Especially with the way he wraps his arms under the pillow he's buried his face against.

You're not going to let him know that though. His ego is already through the roof with what you supposedly said to him last night, he doesn't need you to tell him in your right mind that you find him handsome. He'll never let it go. The sin of Pride doesn't need that ego boost.

You realize you've been staring too long at the sleeping fallen angel when he shifts again, rolls onto his back this time, so you turn your eyes back to your phone. Just in time to see another one of Angel's pictures from last night, this time Lucifer catching you as you seemingly fell off the table Cherri and you must have been on. And Angel being the instigating shit that he is at time had to tag it with a supposed ship hashtag of your and Lucifer's name.

You really hope he hasn't seen any of these. That he doesn't see any of these. You really hope for that matter that these don't gain traction, because Vox would probably have a fit if this overshadowed his show yesterday.

Your phone buzzes before the notification that Charlie's texted you passes over your screen. You tab out of Sinstagram to see that everything's fine, since she peeked in earlier before her dad fell asleep in your bed. "Is my dad still up in your room with you?"

"Yes, he's sleeping, do you need me to wake him up?" Kingly duties must be catching up with him at last.

She responds just as fast as you did to her. "No, I'm sure he needs his sleep. My uncle Ozzie was just trying to call him, thank you for letting him sleep!"