4

Another chapter a day early? Sure! Why not, totally not like I have this, and another chapter already written.

Warning: Non-consensual touching, more severe scene has been redacted for TOS purposes.

********************************************************************************************

"Lil..."

"C'mon, Luci, I'll make it worth your while."

"My love, I-Lilith, wai--"

"Don't you want to see your girls happy? Spend time with Charlotte and I today, show us you still care."

"I do care! I love...I love you; I love little Charlie, I swear! You're all I care about in the world!"

"Then," Lucifer's breath stutters in his throat, hairs raising on the back of his neck as a perfectly manicured nail runs a path up from his chest to pinch his chin and force his head back. "Prove it, lover." Lucifer is all but putty in the hands of Lilith, melting backwards into her intoxicating warmth and beautiful amethyst gaze.

"How can I ever say no to you, my love?"

Lilith's head dips down, addictive lips just barely ghosting against his own and sets his head spinning as her hand drops from his chin and starts dragging a trail down, down, down.

Lucifer's eyes shoot open, loud blaring of an alarm he doesn't remember setting causing his hand to swing out and smash into that damned clock on his bedside table so hard he hears the wood splinter beneath it.

Only after it's quiet for a minute and he has time to catch his breath does Lucifer sigh, dragging his hand back to rub at his face tiredly. Another dream... Another goddamn dream of her. Lucifer pries his eyes open to see his wedding band glaring down tauntingly at him as well, gold glimmering inches from his eye.

Seven years feels like one thousand. Seven years without the woman he spent the last six thousand with feels like eternity. Yeah, there was Eve briefly, but Lilith was with him then too! It's always been Lilith!

Lucifer rolls over, eyes catching on the love bot sitting on the edge of his bed, and he grabs his pillow to hide his head beneath. Mammon's a cruel fucker...

Lucifer lets his tail form to whip out from under the silken sheets and wrap around the abdomen of the robot meant to mock his pain. The robot that's not his fucking wife!

His hands wrap around its metallic wrist and Lucifer must fight the urge not to recoil from that icy chill that's so unlike his Lilith, instead throwing his sheets off his body as he drags the glorified toy into his bed to shove against his sweat laden sheets.

<REDACTED>

< FULL SCENE CAN BE FOUND ON AO3, WATTPAD WILL YANK THIS DOWN IF I LEFT THIS IN>

Lucifer's brought out of his fantasies when a hot spark of electricity licks across his cheek, eyes snapping open to see blue coolant spilling across his silken bed sheets as his tongue and teeth let go of a chunk of metal to let it fall to the bed. God dammit...

Lucifer shoves himself off the malfunctioning robot just in time for it to finally shut down, the king rolling his eyes with a frustrated groan. Fantastic, Mam gives him the damn thing with a phony excuse to help him destress, and now he's broken it within days. His wife would never have fallen apart after just one rough moment of love together.

Lucifer crawls over to his nightstand, fumbling for his cellphone as his nerves still spark with aftershocks of the image of his wife's blissed-out face that pushed him over the precipice to pleasure. After unlocking the screen, guilt rolls in his stomach once again upon seeing his home screen background. One of the best pictures he has of both his girls, when Charlie was still young, and they'd gone for a picnic at the beach in Envy that was a perfect day in this hellhole.