18

Lust is a much darker, much wetter ring than Pride is. Both in the sense that it's been raining since you all arrived, and most of the souls down here are already drinking just like Angel and Cherri. Maybe they belong here...

The sky is a pretty royal blue, compared to Pride where the sky is always red. It's pretty, but it makes it feel like it's later than it actually is. "Why did we pick a day where it's raining the whole day?" Vaggie laments as you take a picture of some sucubi flying around a strip club sign, adding to the already massive folder for Vox.

"It's almost always raining down here. It's pouring down from the upper rings." Lucifer answers, leading the way for you all as he's been doing. Him and Charlie are the only ones who have been down here, without them you'd all be lost in the chaos of sex shops, strip clubs, stores and apartments where most of the sounds that can be heard is loud moaning and screaming.

"About seventy-five percent of the time it's raining. Hopefully it'll be clear by tonight before we go to Ozzies!" Charlie zooms ahead of her dad, looking around as if this is her first time down here too. "It's been so long since I've been down here!"

"Good, maybe we can break that record for next time coming down here." You, Husk and Vaggie all laugh at Lucifer's obvious protectiveness over his daughter being in this sexed up ring.

"Dad, I have a girlfriend, you don't need to worry about me down-OOH, look at this shop!" And Charlie's gone, running down the street as you all just stare after her.

"Huh? CHARLIE!" And now Lucifer is gone too, wings swinging out to rocket after her as you barely catch his tail swing out too to announce his demon form is out.

"He's the one who signed the permit, what did he think Charlie would stay innocent down here?" Angel asks before offering you a popsicle, which you narrow at when you realize just how...phallic the treat is.

"Where did you get this?"

"That street vendor's selling them, they're really good! I especially love strawberry." You watch the way he gives Husk a pointed look, and now you feel like an outsider looking in at some joke you'll never know.

Regardless, you take a tentative lick of the treat, only to hum happily at the strawberry flavor bursting on your tongue. It's surprisingly good, despite the rain pouring down on the umbrellas over your heads.

Charlie and Lucifer meet back up with you all down the street, Charlie now swinging a shopping back in hand as Lucifer looks absolutely tired of the day already. And it's only noon. "Where'd you guys get popsicles?" Charlie asks, noticing how you've all got them now thanks to Angel.

You jab a thumb at the vendor at the other end of the street, and before she can run off again Angel shoves one in her mouth as she opens it with a gasp. "There ya go, Charlie, I saved two more for you and short king!"

Lucifer walks over to you, before he does a double take on your nearly finished popsicle. "You realize what you're sucking on, right?"

"Yeah, and?" You can't resist, because he's obviously so annoyed with the Lust ring already, so you take the rest of your popsicle between your teeth and suck it off the stick in one go to let melt in your mouth.

And you're proud of yourself, because even in the dark drizzle of rain, you see the way Lucifer's eyes widen at you before he turns away with a sharp huff and stalks back over to his daughter. "Try one, they're really good!" Cherri pushes a red popsicle towards Lucifer, but he makes a face at it instead.

"He'd prefer something more feminine." You tease, sticking your tongue out at Lucifer when he turns to you with narrowed eyes.

"Oh, they got tit pops too! Let me go grab one!"