82

It shouldn't surprise you the way that it does that the moment you all get to Lu Lu World, everyone starts splitting up. But it does when Charlie, Vaggie and Elias run off together to try a rollercoaster that Charlie and Vaggie love.

Well, Lucifer has his wish to have some alone time with you now. "Are we like the parents of the group?" You ask Lucifer as he leads you down the main avenue lined with stalls and stores selling souvenirs that are modeled around the garden of Eden.

Honestly, you're surprised Lilith wanted this considering she was cast out of the garden.

"Why do you say that?" Lucifer asks as you feel his hand brush against yours, before he entwines your hands to lead you through his amusement park hand in hand.

"Well, everyone ran away from us almost as soon as we got here. Like children running from their boring parents."

"We're not boring!" You laugh at Lucifer's obvious dislike of being considered boring. "We just have different interests than the others! What would you like to try, my love? A rollercoaster like our kids or something easier?" Lucifer waves an arm out at the multitude of options spread around you.

"The way you say something easier about a rollercoaster also makes you sound old." Lucifer's eyes narrow on you, before he starts pulling you in the direction of the rollercoaster that your kids escaped towards minutes ago. "If you didn't react to it, I wouldn't keep making the joke!"

"This "old" man is going to show you he has more energy than anyone else in Hell. Except maybe my daughter, she's got me beat there." Charlie has the kind of energy that could rival the sun.

Lucifer leads you past the long waiting line for the ride, and it only takes you a moment to realize he's skipping the line. "Luce, you can't--"

"Darling, I own the place. I can do whatever the Hell I want." This man... "I'll even pull Charlie, Vaggie and Elias out of line when we find them so they can join us!"

"How do you think all these people who have been waiting feel about this?"

"If they didn't want to wait in lines, they shouldn't have sinned and ended up down here." Some of the guests aren't even sinners! Some of them are hellbornes! They didn't choose to live in Hell! As proven by the glares you're getting before people recognize just who is cutting in the line.

"Dad, what're you doing?" You find Charlie, Vaggie and Elias closer to the front of the line. You're surprised, considering the line was so long you're sure everyone at the back has a two hour wait.

"Come on, you know you don't have to wait in line, sweetie!" Lucifer takes her hand in his free one, pulling her under the chain marking where the line should form.

"Dad, you can't just cut in line!"

"Sir--"

"We're only here for a few hours, what's it going to hurt to cut to the front of the line for your favorite rollercoaster?" You're pretty sure that none of you are going to be able to convince Lucifer that skipping the line just because he's the owner isn't right. He's just flexing his title as king again.

And it especially doesn't help when you get to the front of the line and the operator recognizes the king and park owner, because the little imp immediately gets on a walkie and announces it to the rest of the park staff that's listening that the owner is on site. Maybe this is why Charlie dragged Elias and Vaggie off like she did...

"You deserve to be the sin of pride." You say to Lucifer as you get into the cart behind Charlie, Vaggie and Elias. You never were much for amusement parks in your life on Earth, none of your lives really provided you the means to go to anything bigger than local carnivals. But at least Elias is excited based on how he and Charlie are preemptively throwing their arms in the air after pulling down the shoulder restraints.