49

"Why the fuck are you sharing a room with him?" Adam asks as you look out at the hundreds of fish swimming around outside the windows protecting everyone from the ocean around you all. You think Envy so far might be the prettiest ring, just based on the view...

"Are they not "an item" as your younger generation say?"

"Bitch, I'm older than you!" That is kind of funny to hear Alastor say that about the man who started all of humanity. Even if Adam still acts young, he's far from it. "And what do you mean an item?!"

Lucifer snorts beside you, turning away from the view of the ocean outside Envy Manor and to Adam instead. "You can't be that blind, Adam."

"Stay the FUCK away from my women, you goddamn snake!"

"Guys, we're here for a vacation, not to fight!" Vaggie jumps in immediately, while you grab Lucifer by the short hairs at the back of his head to drag him away like a bad dog since you can practically see in his eyes what he wants to say. "We just finished fighting against the Vees, we're not going to start one among ourselves too!"

"Vaggie's right, we're here to relax after handling Vox and Valentino." Charlie agrees, before you hear someone clearing their throat nearby.

You turn, and have to crane your neck to look up at the tall, shark-toothed smiling man in a suit staring back at you all. "There you are, Leviathan." Lucifer's the first to speak, but all you can do is stare back at the man that's taller than even Asmodeus, and he towers over you.

He looks far different from the other sins you've met. Leviathan looks aquatic, just as most of the people you've seen here in Envy between the elevator and Envy Manor. A mixture of a sea-serpant and a man, but you think just by looking at him that you'll guess what his demonic form looks like. His skin is a dark charcoal, almost darker than Lucifer's forearms and lower legs, and his green and yellow eyes stare back at you all as if expecting you to stare in awe of him.

Leviathan smoothes a large hand over his head, brushing down what you thought was black hair but now upon closer look appears to be spines like a pufferfish might have. "It's been too long since you've visited, Luci. And you've brought more guests than I thought!"

"Uncle Lev!" Charlie throws herself at the large serpentine man just the same as she did with Oz, taking some of the edge off for you since you weren't sure how to feel about the tall, intimidating sin of Envy. "It's been forever!"

"It has! I believe the last time we saw each other was that dinner where you threw a drink in Seviathan's face." Leviathan muses with a smile, while Charlie steps back with a nervous giggle and a blush high on her face, despite how Lucifer's laughing.

"Yeah... Sorry about that..." This sounds like an interesting story that you want to hear about.

"What for? My son is a pretentious little shit when he wants to be, I'm sure he deserved it!" Oh, now you definitely want to hear about this. Especially at knowing that sins besides Lucifer have children down here, and Charlie seems to have scorned one of them. "But he's changed over the years, I'm sure he would love the chance to catch up with you."

Wait, wasn't Charlie trying to avoid an ex? Is this her ex they're talking about? "Haha! Hey, so I'd like you to introduce you to Vaggie! My girlfriend!" Yeah, this Seviathan is her ex, no doubt about it...

"Can I know what's going on there later?" You whisper to Lucifer as he smiles at the scene between his fellow sin and daughter.

"Charlie's highschool sweetheart. They split about the same time that Lil and I did, maybe a week or two before." Geez, that sounds like a really bad time for the Morningstar family then for more than the end of a marriage...