Chapter 1 [Rebirth]

◎A small red envelope will be dropped in this chapter~◎

The winter of 1971 was extremely cold.

In the sophomore classroom of Baima County High School, the class cadres lit up the stove in the classroom as soon as they came in the morning. The fire was burning brightly, but even so, by the time they went to class, their fingers were still stiff from the cold.

After finally getting to the end of get out of class, we gathered around the stove to warm ourselves.

It wasn't until Li Shan was pulled to sit next to the stove and looked around at the completely unfamiliar yet somewhat familiar classmates that he finally felt a little bit more real.

——

She is really back.

It turns out that what the broken system said was true, and you can come back as long as you complete the task.

At this moment, Li Shan wanted to cry with joy in public, but she held back. According to her experience in so many missions, the character must not be ruined at the beginning!

"Li Shan, I heard that your stepmother is looking for an in-law for you?" Zhang Yue bumped into Li Shan with her shoulder.

Looking for your in-laws?

Li Shan was confused for a moment.

In order not to betray anyone, I just glanced at the female classmate next to me and didn't dare to speak. I just rubbed my hands in front of the stove, but my ears stood up.

Zhang Yue continued to ask a little unhappily: "You don't plan to graduate?"

"Isn't it normal not to graduate? Li Fang, Hong Wen, etc., haven't they all gone home to get married? What's the point? What's the big deal?" Liu Qiangjun, who was sitting opposite, spoke for Li Shan.

"That's right, Zhang Yue, if you envy you, go back and get married."

She is Zhang Yue!

"Zhang Yue doesn't know how to get married. She still wants to chase He Tang to Bincheng to support border construction and shed blood for the country."

As soon as these words came out, there was an uproar.

The focus of the discussion among the students instantly shifted from Li Shan to Zhang Yue: "Really or not, Zhang Yue, you are going to become an educated youth."

"That's right, can't you?" Zhang Yue shook her pigtails unhappily: "I signed up yesterday to support Bincheng. The construction corps was established just two years ago. Now they need a lot of intellectuals to support the border."

The construction corps in Bincheng...

Hearing this familiar name, Li Shan's eyes were a little distracted, and dusty memories came flooding back like waves.

"But I heard that being an educated youth is very hard. My sister from the same compound went to the Frontier Corps and came back crying in less than a month."

"Yes, my cousin also said that it was very hard and tiring. She couldn't even eat. "

"Isn't it hard? Think about the 25,000 Long March..."

Zhang Yue said with high spirits: "We must have the spirit of hard work and contribute to national construction!"

He said that he did not forget to invite Li Shan. : "How about it? Li Shan, do you want to come with me, so that your stepmother can find someone to marry?"

Li Shan's stepmother, Tong Ling, is not a good person, she is a smiling tiger.

If she is willing to take Li Shan with her, she is saving her. Li Shan should thank her.