Chapter 112 [Zhang Chao]

◎Can he bear to stay in Baima County for the rest of his life? ◎

Su Weimin feels that his position is a bit precarious.

Not to mention that Comrade Luo Yuxiu was turning a blind eye to him at the moment, even his caring little granddaughter let go of her hand the moment she saw Zhang Zhuri, and shouted with enthusiasm, "Grandpa, are you here? Do you want to prepare something delicious for Xiaolou?"

Su Xiaolou drooled over the rich fragrance. When she ran to Zhang Zhuri, she opened her mouth and drooled down.

Su Weimin: "..."

Are you that greedy?

"Oh, my little darling, it's hot here. Go to the side with grandma. Later, grandpa will stew the goose and give you the whole goose leg to eat." Zhang Zhuri moved to block Su Xiaolou and the pot. For a moment, I was afraid that the child would get too excited and get on top of the pot.

Zhang Chao fell down when he was a child, and the rabbit meat sent from the village was blunted in the pot. When he smelled the aroma of the meat, he opened his mouth and gnawed into the pot. Both sides of his cheeks were burned with ridges. Now if you look carefully, you can still see a thin line.

"Xiaolou, be good, we can eat the goose later."

Fan Qin bent down, picked up Su Xiaolou and moved him a few steps to the side, allowing Su Xiaolou to see the meat in the pot clearly, and at the same time. The little ancestor was sent away at a safe distance. Everyone present breathed a sigh of relief. It was only then that Su Weimin remembered to say hello to Zhang Zhuri and his wife.

He hurriedly stepped forward. Since Zhang Zhuri was still holding the spoon, he couldn't shake hands: "I'm sorry, my mother-in-law. If I had known you were coming, I would have come back earlier."

"What's the matter? We didn't invite you. Here it comes." Zhang Zhuri skillfully used a spatula to pull the bottom of the pot to prevent it from getting stuck.

"I've long wanted to get together, the kids are reviewing, right?"

Su Weimin meant what he said. Among the three in-laws, the elder couple got along best with the third daughter-in-law's natal family. The eldest daughter-in-law Don't talk about Wu Li. She herself is not willing to go back. During the holidays, she will leave her things and leave without even wanting to drink. Two years ago, the Wu family often came to her door to ask for benefits. As a result, in the past few years, Wu Li No children were born, so the Wu family gradually stopped visiting.

The old couple didn't care whether they had children or not. After all, Su Weihai already had two sons. No matter which daughter-in-law gave birth to them, they would still be their biological grandsons, right? But the Wu family's attitude of being afraid of returning the goods still made them feel a little sorry for Wu Li.

It is also unlucky for children to meet parents who are not good things.

The second daughter-in-law Zheng Wanzhen's family has even fewer contacts. After all, they live in one provincial town and one county town. In addition, Zheng Wanzhen is with the army and does not move around easily. She only comes over to give gifts during New Years and holidays. Other than that, there is almost no interaction.

So naturally, I got closer to my younger daughter-in-law, who lived in the same county and loved her daughter very much.

This is not the first time we have had a meal together like this, so everyone feels very comfortable.

Su Weimin didn't know how to cook and didn't want to be outdone by Zhang Zhuri, so he walked up to Luo Yuxiu and pushed her with his elbow: "You go and stay with your mother-in-law, and I'll talk to my mother-in-law."